Reviews for The Last Great House of Krypton
vonny25 chapter 12 . 2/21
This is a wonderful story I hope you finish it.
DaisKuruna chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
Oh my God. This is horrifyingly good stuff! I really hope they find him before he dies!
*gives you a plate of cookies* Here's a bribe to hopefully write more soon! *puppy eyes*
andrea chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
espero que no termines a qui la historia me encanta ya la he leido dos veces espero que pronto subas el proximo capitulo
JessieDog chapter 12 . 3/23/2014
Your plot line is intriguing; well done! I could never think up stuff like this!

I love the visual image of the twins floating in their stasis units, doing somersaults and kicking around. Sounds like the perfect relaxation to me!

Nooooooo! Clark's fading away! Hope the AI's can help.

*gurgle* wondered when engorged breasts would make an appearance. Poor bugger! Not only having all the other physical discomfort, but now risking mastitis as well. Ouchie!

Lovely graphic descriptions of medically invasive procedures; well done! I wonder what they'll make of him lactating; will they recognise it as lactation, or see it as an alien fluid secreted to alter human's anatomy, or even a way to genetically enhance humans? Must be fairly concentrated nutrition, after all.
Flower Scent chapter 12 . 3/14/2014
Thanks for writing such an interesting great story, I am waiting your next update.
Saavikam69 chapter 12 . 3/10/2014
I just want to reach out and beat lex luthor and the doctors. Great story. I'm sorry I wasn't able to read it earlier and respond. So now is, will they note his mammaries overflowing.
dragonqueen909 chapter 12 . 2/26/2014
please don't remove his eye! please don't do it that will be to cruel! I like superman and don't want him to suffer like that. The rest of the chapter is good. I hope that his friends will save him soon.
Seirei Nightlord05 chapter 12 . 2/7/2014
Hello...Thank you for informing me of the new chapter...I've read it yesterday and I can say that your style of writing is awesome...The way you portrayed Lex Luthor is really good...You managed to balance between the torture scenes (which isn't that gruesome but still delivered the feelings of a tortured soul) and the interaction between the characters...

When I read this chapter, I was thinking along the lines of strangling Luthor as well as smacking Kal-El for being so reckless...But hey, I suppose it goes to show that sometimes life can be unfair to a select few...

Keep up the good care...
Daisydreamer22 chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
*Shiver* Fantastic, as always. Your attention to detail is incredible, and your medical knowledge makes the vivisection scenes even more horrifying. I don't want to love this story, but I can't help it. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Superfan2 chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
Very intense - and realistic.

Luthor is that diabolical - though, if Superman existed in the real world, I think government forces would be as much a threat to him for the same reasons. As in what makes him tick and how can we harness that to our own ends.

Kryptonite is supposedly very lethal though stories often get away from that. You are sticking to it by showing how devastating it is. If Luthor wants to maximize what he can learn from Superman he will have to lessen the kryptonite exposure. He knows about red solar energy so that is a way to keep Superman powerless w/o constant K exposure. Does he know that, at this point. just keeping Superman out of UV exposure will be enough to make him powerless and vulnerable? Or maybe placing him in cryo suspension between sessions? In the trade paperback Son of Superman, Luthor and the government did that and were able to keep Superman alive for 20 years. They turned him into a virtual endless energy source.

As for eye and brain tissue. Yeah intense, but that is exactly what anyone bent of discovering Superman's physical nature would do. Even if they remove and eye, its possible Kryptonians are advanced enough where they regenerate organs.

Again, intense story but one it's hard not to read. It will be interesting to see where you take it. Superman eventually dies or is permanently damaged. In the latter scenario Clark can live while Superman ceases to be.

One nit, the New 52 costume has put the red briefs under the tights. Wouldn't boxers bunch up - seems like briefs are a more practical form of under-attire.
potterstar202 chapter 12 . 2/1/2014
good but kill luthor now
Yessiec chapter 12 . 2/1/2014
This chapter really shows how twisted Lex Luthor. I hope that the Justice league can get to Clark before Luthor is able to take a sample of his brain and his eye of better yet the medical team actually refuse to do this any more and if necessary give Luthor the anaesthic instead of Superman.
I am looking forward to more. Please don't kill or permanently disable Vlark.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
Oh Luthor is being horrible. I can't wait until he is brought to justice.
JamesTKent chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
WONderfully done. Pieces are coming together, and are obviously headed for a dramatic conclusion. It's been worth the wait!
Superfan2 chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
Very interesting.

Clark/Superman is still not thinking this out. His actions are those of someone not mentally balanced. Maybe the years of having the world on his shoulders have taken their toll on him mentally. That and the children.

In any case he made the worst decision possible and everyone from the JL to Perry sees it. They all worry about what he will do because they know his is mentally off. The typical scenario is that Superman is not the brightest bulb among the JL members. The picture being painted here is more of a mentally ill person.

Transferring his essence leaves Superman at one third power level. Normal, non-kryptonite weapons can kill him now. Ironically the aluminum cuffs specially created by Luthor could have held Superman captive without the kryptonite.

The AI's gave Superman enough power to complete his mission, but his body is essentially dead. Given the torture Luthor will put him through will he die before completing that mission? Really see no way he escapes the captivity alive.

The one way out is that the AI said he could retrieve his essence. It will be Interesting to see how you handle that. When Superman dies at Luthor's hands or while completing his mission will the JL retrieve his body and can they reanimate it using the 2/3 of his essence remiaing at the Fortress? Even if they do so, he will be at 2/3 power lever and vulnerable to mega-weapons and kryptonite. If it gets to that point maybe Perry and the JL will convince Clark to hang up his cape, retire and raise his family.

The torture scenes will be OK as this is a gritty story. The question being will Luthor figure out that Superman is severly de-powered and will he figure out why and take action against the Fortress?