Reviews for Troublesome Discoveries
Zaidee Lighthart chapter 8 . 4/9
Noooo! Worst timing…! If there was just one more chapter… Well honestly I’d like to read more then one more chapter about how he will explain himself to Reborn. But I really hate cliff hangers….. Especially when the story hasn’t been updated in a few years. I hardly ever enjoy Twin stories in hitman reborn, but I was really enjoying this. Maybe one day I’ll be lucky enough to be able to read that ninth chapter about how he explains is death and waking up in the body of a 10 year old girl version of himself. I really want to see how Reborn takes learning about the future that was and maybe he can be happy to know that it was himself who trained Tsuna in that other life. Thanks for writing this and sharing it with us. I really hope I can read that ninth chapter one day.
Really interesting!
CaliArena chapter 8 . 11/22/2021
I just wanted to tell you first that I find Tsuna struggles with gender very real. It pains me every time that someone refers to him as a girl when he is not comfortable with that. I hope when he finally opens up, he'll get the support and help he needs!
Thank you so much for sharing this lovely story. I enjoyed it very much. I love Tsuna, and Hiro and the rest of the cast, and how Tsuna connects with them in different ways than before. I'm in for more platonic relationships! Friendships are so important and in a world with flames and harmony they could be so meaningful! And the new possibilities! Canon!Tsuna made a lot of connections but he could make even more friends now that he's more mature! I like romantic relationships too, don't get me wrong. Either way I'll love wherever you go with that!
I hope you are doing great wherever you are in the world! Kudos ️ Kudos ️ Kudos ️
PrincessMagic chapter 8 . 10/17/2021
AMAZING!
Or, EXTREME, i guess you could say! XD
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30/2021
I love your idea here and I also love this story! I quite like the character of Tsuna here as well as his portrayal. I hope you continue this, and thanks for writing this! 333
kimchisdelicious chapter 8 . 8/2/2021
sheeeshh im itching to know what happens next kahskahsjsh i love the story btw, thank you!
NATASHAMAY chapter 8 . 6/24/2021
Is so beautiful ️️
stabilo01 chapter 8 . 5/9/2021
wh̶͇͎̓y̸̙͐̎ ̶̪́̒a̶̘͆͌r̸̭͗é̸̺̓ṉ̸́̚t̸̽͜ ̷͚͍͛̀t̶̙̿͝ͅh̷̘̳͑ệ̸̛r̴͎̔e̴͈̘̒̌ ̵̛̹̄m̷̳͖̚o̵̹̩͌̂r̶̳̦̆e̷̥̓̾ ̵̡͚͋͠c̵̢̯̊ḧ̶̨́a̴̭̰̅̑p̸̝͔̽͒t̶̼̘͊e̷̘͋̅r̶̠̂̓ş̷͇͗?̵̙̇?̴̰̔́?̵̧̃?̵͕͛ͅ ̵̦̱̐̈́ lmao jk buT GOD I WANT MORE OF THIS
maharzoubari chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
will you continue
Stofyn chapter 8 . 4/12/2021
This is wonderful and amazing, and I love how you portrayed Gokudera! I'm super excited for next time because I feel like Tsuna would try to be secretive, but then again there's a chance that he would tell Reborn everything anyway, cause it's Reborn (and he would find out anyway XD) so the possibilities are endless!

Thank you for writing this I hope you have a great day! :3
Sarcastic Vixen chapter 8 . 2/5/2021
This story is great, it's a shame they haven't updated it for years and I really want to know what Tsuna responds to Reborn and how does he react if she tells him about the parallel worlds.
XWingedWolfX chapter 8 . 1/26/2021
wow this is so good? Like I knew you were an amazing writer cause I read some of your other stories, but this is genuine gold. I don't even have words right now I'm just so floored by the beautifully written characters and intriguing take on this series. There's so much more depth to these young characters here that what the show gave them in the beginning I just love it. WOW.

A few random thoughts:
I get the feeling something's up with Nana, she's been mentioned as having a weird look in her eye... what's up with that?

Also this might just be Reborn biding his time but I feel like he's been so chill and almost amicable (?) towards this Tsuna, I'd really be into seeing his POV towards this whole situation a bit more. He's such an interesting character, I love him!

Tsuna's relationship with their(?) gender is really interesting to me, and despite what some commenters might think, I honestly really like what you're doing with this. It's not something a lot of writers include when they gender-bend their characters willy nilly, and I really appreciate you taking the gender dysphoria that can come from that seriously.

I'm super curious about Takahiro and what role he will play in upcoming events. I know it's the last thing Tsuna wants, but I think it'd be really cool for him to become one of Tsuna's guardians this time around because I jus can't imagine him, with his teeny tiny sister complex, being able to just let his nee-san become a mafia boss without him. (perhaps, the lightning guardian? I always hated that Lambo, the 5 YEAR OLD, had to become a guardian.)

That's it for now! See you next time!
fightingstoryaddiction chapter 8 . 1/2/2021
fabulous story thank you for creating this and sharing it online here on ffn really was a enjoyable story to read if you ever decide to write one more chapter in the future il be so looking forward to read it truly would :) thank you
Niuzu0130 chapter 8 . 12/30/2020
Oooooooooooooooooooh
Comet360 chapter 8 . 12/28/2020
Just wanted to say I really like this and I like the way you show Tsuna's identity struggles.
1,352 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »