Reviews for Troublesome Discoveries
fightingstoryaddiction chapter 8 . 1/2
fabulous story thank you for creating this and sharing it online here on ffn really was a enjoyable story to read if you ever decide to write one more chapter in the future il be so looking forward to read it truly would :) thank you
Niuzu0130 chapter 8 . 12/30/2020
Oooooooooooooooooooh
Comet360 chapter 8 . 12/28/2020
Just wanted to say I really like this and I like the way you show Tsuna's identity struggles.
DandelionBlue chapter 8 . 11/29/2020
Was amazing. I like the difference between your fic and the canon.
Namine chapter 1 . 11/22/2020
Has this been dropped? I, and many others, would love for this to be updated. Best wishes!
Shiori Kurotsu chapter 8 . 11/15/2020
i hope you'll continue this story sooner or later. i really love it
libraryrockerr chapter 8 . 10/12/2020
*claws at the air like a tyrannosaurus*

I thought you handled the suicide attempt really well and I hope Takeshi can live a life of more authenticity and joy.

*hugs Yamamoto with ALL THE HUGS IN THE WORLD*

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!
froggy1827 chapter 8 . 10/2/2020
Please update it ;D
Cocokitten12 chapter 8 . 9/22/2020
when I realized this had not been updated in over a year. Ending at such a cliffhanger and keeping it there for more than a year should be illegal. This cliffhanger is insanely big and I was waiting for what would happen next. Please update! This story is amazing!
SilentProwler chapter 7 . 9/1/2020
(cont.) It just kinda makes sense for him to refer to himself as him instead of him...Especially in his thoughts, with him being a guy for 26yrs. If he needs or wants to, he can start refering to himself as a she (and then I'll do so too) but until then, I don't see a problem...
SilentProwler chapter 8 . 9/1/2020
I enjoy this. I feel like your genderbent!Tsuna is an interesting take on it. Personally, I always thought people took too much stock in the whole gender issue - yes, it might influence you as grow up, but changing genders shouldn't mpact you that much if you are confident in who you are, outside of the obvious with physical and hormonial changes. Granted, it would impact how people might perceive and treat you, but not your core personality.
iiheartful chapter 8 . 8/15/2020
Patiently waiting for the next update...TT You're writing is soooo goood! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lunary chapter 8 . 8/2/2020
I look forward to read more and to find out how things are going to continue.
Will Tsuna confess his secret?
Regards
Lunary
daliapv.perez chapter 8 . 7/24/2020
Interesante muy bien espero pronto el próximo capítulo.
S-Lioness chapter 8 . 7/11/2020
I wonder if you will ever switch povs. I was waiting for this point in the story and I am very looking forward to what and how much Tsuna will tell Reborn. I wonder if Tsuna will decide to go gender neutral.
1,340 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »