Reviews for Addict Fic
koabe10 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I usually stay away from stories with angst but I cannot deny that this story just absorbs you and you can't stop yourself on wondering what will happen next. One of the best stories out there.
Imjustrobyn chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
It was awesome sad as hell but ended well I guess lol
Pandora1323 chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
This is my favorite fic of all time. Great writing, complex psychology, dead on characterization and dirty sex. Amazing through and through. You had me at the kinky gunplay, but I've read the whole work three times enthusiastically. Really, more than SQ, it's a great piece.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/5/2014
Its kinda messed up. Slow burn can't tear your eyes away. But it works so well.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
Didn't like the ending, even thought we have to read between the lines, it would have been nice to have a happy ending :(
Guest chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
You are an excellent writer, what imagination! :-) loved the sex scene in the bathroom, OUAT shoul be on cable and have some of this scenes lol
Guest chapter 12 . 5/16/2014
I request a sequel. *puppy face*
Mimi chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
I know a place

A clinic?

A rehab.

I see what you did there.
saraswans chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
This was so beautifully written. I've read all twelve chapters in 24 hours becuse I could not put this down. You write the characters so true to who they are, it was seriously one of the best stories I have ever read. I am so touched and in awe right now. Thank you for writing this.
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 12 . 4/18/2014
This was really well done. I'm glad that you showed Emma's complexity- her strength, her weakness, her doubts, insecurities, fear and hope. You also managed to do the name for Henry without making him a complete asshole. I loved that the edge of melancholy and feeling of everything being so fractured never left, but it wasn't all gloom and doom or sunshine and flowers... Though there were rainbows... Beautiful lush rainbows, maybe even because of the dark clouds hovering over them. You managed to keep it all balanced throughout then story and even add some sensual passionate lovemaking... Excellent story with the sensitivity I've come to expect from you. Thanks for sharing! :-)
cc1989 chapter 12 . 4/16/2014
Wow. A: great writing. B: love this Regina, mean and spiteful and honest and wonderful and kind. C: the storyline is badass. So good.
D: seriously so good. And bad. And good.
I Heart Regina Mills chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
Wow, this was such a intense and emotional rollercoaster ride! You certainly pulled no punches in your depiction of Emma and Regina here. And it was so well written that I really felt Emma and Regina were like two train-wrecks who are hurtling off a cliff together, if they have not already destroyed themselves by themselves.

But I could also see the growing association between the two of them as being a really good thing for them in a strange way, it's like they are also saving each other somehow. It's very hopeful in a sense, and I'm glad you left the ending as it is, without a definite conclusion. It's like a natural offshoot of Emma's first independent choice at the end of the story, in that whether Emma comes back or not is also left to her to decide now. Though I have full hopes that she will indeed come back to the one single person who truly understands her and vice versa. :D

Again, thank you so very much for this wonderful story! I love it! :D
TemptinglyTwsted chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
I realise I'm about a year late to the party but I want to let you know that I have read the first seven chapters in one sitting and plan to read the next five as soon as I finish this review.

You truly capture the characters in such a vividly, spot-on way that it's refreshing to read. If the show were more adult I believe it would be like this (okay that's blatant wishful thinking on my part but some aspects, yes, absolutely).

You write Regina as complex as she really is, and even under the fantastic snark, the bitterness, and the self loathing anger you manage to give us glimpses of the vulnerable woman beneath. You do it so subtly that it's almost subliminal.

You show us through small gestures that under it all, under the 'Evil Queen' title that she does, perhaps even latent in nature, actually care for Emma. It's the small, seemingly insignificant thoughts that showcase a territorial protectiveness that she would no doubt deny, but it's there all the same. "If she were a little bit closer, Regina might just find it impossible to resist kicking him in the shins." - That reaction to Charming being patronizing to Emma is just one of the lines that make me think that.

I can't express how much I am loving this story. Even though I hope they end up together, properly, I am content at least in just experiencing this roller-coaster you have crafted so well. Thank you for writing it, it's fast become one of my favorites.
MrsEleanorLovett chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
I enjoyed this story. The dark times and addictions of both women and how they found reasons to fight against them.
Thank you for sharing this with us.
cfkaatje chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
This was by no means an easy read. Honestly, I just wanted to shake some sense into Emma every time she grabbed for the bottle. It was emotional, raw, violent but your writing is superb and there was so much beauty in it. It touched me deeply and I'm glad I read it. Thank you so much for sharing your talent!