Reviews for Addict Fic
Would love a the rest of the story
Crazyglue911 chapter 12 . 12/3/2016
Good awesome acid trip of a story. You should really think of writing a sequel. You are very talented writer and for sure I'm yearning to see how they all work out.
TiAdoro914 chapter 12 . 10/25/2016
This was a rollercoaster of a fic for sure. You are a talented writer and beautiful storyteller no question. While I understand the ending, understand why Emma needs to make those choices for herself, and saw the absolute enormity of Regina saying I love you, I honestly still feel sad about the whole thing. Henry loves them both and is recovering. Regina is recovering. Now Emma needs too. But I can't stop myself from hoping for one more piece of this puzzle. Do they make it to the other side together? Is there a SQ happy ending?

Beautifully done, thank you.
SQForEternity chapter 12 . 9/1/2016
I loved this and although you said it was the end it still feels unfinished, I would love to see what happened when Emma returned, please make a sequel.
PipexVauseman chapter 12 . 6/1/2016
Loved this! Have you considered doing an epilogue?
ecags chapter 12 . 2/1/2016
This was absolutely beautiful. Please write a sequel?
parrillapasion chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
This chapter was everything I have ever wanted in life, thank you!
01shane01 chapter 12 . 11/3/2015
God that last chapter. Fucking heartbreaking.
And perfect.
Is there a sequel? Where emma comes back and wins reginas heart again?
Drizzywizz chapter 12 . 10/9/2015
No Sequel?
Guest chapter 12 . 9/24/2015
Lovely story
Guest chapter 7 . 8/6/2015
This is SO worth all of your blood, sweat and tears! Not exaggerating: this is the best fanfic I have ever read. Ever. It's damn near perfection. Bravo to you!
nikemitch112 chapter 12 . 7/31/2015
Wow
Emotional as fuck. Comimg from an adict in recovery.. They did the right thing
So glad you need it the way you did
Couldn't have ened it any better than that
koabe10 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I usually stay away from stories with angst but I cannot deny that this story just absorbs you and you can't stop yourself on wondering what will happen next. One of the best stories out there.
Imjustrobyn chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
It was awesome sad as hell but ended well I guess lol
Pandora1323 chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
This is my favorite fic of all time. Great writing, complex psychology, dead on characterization and dirty sex. Amazing through and through. You had me at the kinky gunplay, but I've read the whole work three times enthusiastically. Really, more than SQ, it's a great piece.