Reviews for Mio Figlio
Brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Brilliant.
SubRosa7 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I think that I've already reviewed this one, but I absolutely love this story and this take on the relationship between Spencer and Dave Rossi. The end is so bittersweet, so well-put. Very poignant.
CarlyS123 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This was a really sweet story :)
NathanRose chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Wonderful. Very touching. I loved it.
jgroovydaisy chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Very touching! Enjoyed.
Mari217 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Hi Once again, Loved this story. It's perfect. I could hear Dave Rossi as I read it. One teeny note, "My Son" in Italian is "figlio mio" we reverse the words. Hugs, Mari
Mari chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
What a wonderful story. Love it. Simple, to the point, and I can hear Rossi's thoughts as I read it. Bravo!
Avirra chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Very nice. I could see that after the Vegas trip - Rossi did have a protective aura going in that episode.
DjinnAtwood chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Unhealthy coping mechanism ? Rossi had only seven minutes with his son before his death. So damn it, I don't think this is a crime to imagine happy memories with your lost loved ones (crying softly)
And Rossi's feelings towards William Reid are perfectly realist. To see someone throw away the gift who had been snatched of him... Pretty infuriating.
vickimaloof chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This is heart-breaking and so, so heart-warming at the same time. I love it. Thank you.
Buridanical State chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
The only way that I can possibly describe this fic is 'ridiculously perfect'. Do everyone in this fandom a favor and never, ever stop writing.
Kairi the Strong chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Darn you... This is perfect... Let me have a few moments with my emotions now.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Very nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Makes sense. Rossi has to the best of his ability tried to watch out for Reid. Reid is probably now the favorite of his adopted children especially since his daughter Prentiss has left.