Reviews for Winner takes all
orchidluv chapter 18 . 2/4
This was awesome. My only mild complaint is, 'What did Aro think of losing his four best guard?'
orchidluv chapter 16 . 2/4
Plus the boys did say Bella couldn't do anything without their PERMISSION so maybe just maybe, she could get their permission to give Eddie a "hand"! *wink wink*
orchidluv chapter 15 . 2/4
Speaking of Paul Lahote, thinking back on Bella's story to Edward about her bath, you should (if you haven't yet) write a one shot about her meeting with Paul yadda yadda yadda. Love this Bella and want to see how that all came to play! Please please please?
orchidluv chapter 14 . 2/4
Oh my *gasp* God! Edward's POV here is so freaking hilarious!
orchidluv chapter 14 . 2/4
I'm kinda hoping someone involves Caius to rid the wolves since he hates them so much. Unless there's another twist in here somewhere!
orchidluv chapter 13 . 2/4
I love love love Bella and Edward's banter!
Steph A15 chapter 18 . 8/9/2016
loved your story
Kazza18 chapter 18 . 6/19/2016
Aww. I'm so glad Edward finally got laid. I really did, for the first time ever, feel really sorry for him. Didn't really like Bella this time, but the way you portrayed her character was excellent - obviously, since you made me feel a real strong dislike for her. Great story.
Kazza18 chapter 11 . 6/17/2016
Alrighty then. I did not see that comin. I really thought she'd stay human.
Kazza18 chapter 10 . 6/17/2016
Awwww, I almost feel sorry for poor ol Edward. Almost...
Panda-face88 chapter 18 . 5/9/2016
The phone calls to Eddie were the freakin' best! That's for another kick ass story
Charlie0925 chapter 18 . 3/28/2016
Gosh, I LOVED THIS FIC! Awesome, awesome writing here honey, you truly do kick ass! ;o)
Banburychick chapter 18 . 1/24/2016