Reviews for Winner takes all
ForrestersWitch chapter 18 . 1/11
Awesome, yet again, you truly have to be honest ADULTS to be in a polyamorous relationship!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
Re: the A/N at the beginning of the story (Renee & Nina)

Yeah, my hubby & I have a hard time with that, too. Nina was such a bitch & Renee is so not.
mommylovesedward chapter 18 . 9/17/2014
Bella DID turn out the winner, way waaaaaaaaaaay glad that Edward did too ;)

Jasper in her class too? I could imagine how much fun that class would have been to sit in, and I'm overjoyed that everyone actually DID something other than high school, over and over. I never EVER understood how/why they did that? Even if Carlisle did work at the hospital, why the hell have kids HAVE to go to school?
It was a great story, thank you 3
mommylovesedward chapter 17 . 9/17/2014
Bella KICKED ASS, well done in writing it out, I pictured the entire thing!

She left. I hate that, I'm hating that even still.

Edward has an Alaskan plan, woo hoo! Pleeeeeeeease let him get his HEA! He deserves it, he's been a very VERY good friend!

xoxoxo thank you!
mommylovesedward chapter 16 . 9/17/2014
aw...what a fucking dumbass

I guess they couldn't stay perfect, could they? It kinda breaks my heart a little, his words were really...owie! you know, owie right in the heart!

Even though I know she's not gonna die, cause we have like what? two chapters left, it still has me a little worried, a little bit...it also makes me question, your stories ARE HEA's...right? I remember them all being hea's... god, I should have made sure! yikes
mommylovesedward chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
Nothing is better than Mouthy Bella. I adore Mouthy Bella!

I also adore your action scenes...

xoxoxo thank you!
mommylovesedward chapter 14 . 9/17/2014
AAAAAAaahhhhhhhhhhhh! I love that! How Bella used that same line!

and Dammmmmmit, Edward almost got some strange...shoot!

Dang good chapter, dang good! (even though I'm still hurtin a tiny bit for poor Edward :( )
mommylovesedward chapter 13 . 9/16/2014
Okay, again with the feeling sad for Edward. I love how he has remained friends and the way he chit chats with Bella. He would be pretty fucking cool as a friend, don't you think? He loves her, would give his life for her, I wish he would/could be happy...I actually want that for him in this story. Bummer.

Little girl hits hard. LOLOLOLOLOLOL! (yeah she does! you go bella!) [and again with Rose yelling at her for 10 minutes-god, i need my own rose!]

Soooooooooo, off to Romania with 2 big, strong, sexy, smart men...hell yeah!
mommylovesedward chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
yes, indeedy... ;)
mommylovesedward chapter 11 . 9/16/2014
...I do that. Lie, I mean. In case you haven't noticed. I lie quite a bit. (lol'd on that one, pretty fucking hard actually...it struck me as rather hilarious).

Then he stood up.
Ahh fuck.

See the genius there? do you? *smh* wish I had that kinda talent...but you gotta know, I fucking appreciate that I can read it from you.

"I heard Jasper laugh and then I was lost in the battle." -there's just no way around it, I love Jasper, I love Edward a lil bit in this story too, but yes, I think I may be a tiny bit in love with Jasper Whitlock and I may as well acknowledge that shit right up front. "Hello, my name is Melanie and I fucking love Jasper"...I used to be a die hard canon girl...*smh* and look at me now, all loving your non-canon OC's and your non-canon stories...who am I?

Okay, this review started out being typed by reading a little, being moved by something I wanted you to know- so I'd come down here and type it up, and then hopping back up to read more. Annnnd thennnnnn, voila, your story, your action scene sucked me in and I couldn't stop until the actual fight was over. Bella has the best fucking thoughts EVER, I love how you get into her head and give her a sense of humor as well as common sense and bravery. Why do you do that? Who is your inspiration for when you write Bella? I'm kinda shocked and proud and envious that you can write a woman better than I can even think in my own head, AND I AMMMMMM A WOMAN! God, I love that I found you as an author, and I'm nothing but honored to be able to read your writing!
Okay, so...P & G aren't gonna be called "Daddy"...lol...hopping back up to read more.

"Talk to her Peter, talk to her with me," he said. ...ok, so...nearly cried here.
And, although you know this already: Bella shoved a silver blade into a wolf master's eye socket into his brain...oh. hell. yes she did! Her boys are awed by her awesomeness...oh yes they are...
and they are hers, damn right they are!
mommylovesedward chapter 10 . 9/16/2014
wowfuckingwow...could more shit have happened in one chapter? you certainly know how to keep a girl on the edge of her seat, don't you?!
Loved Brody, btw. You could totally tell he would have loved to have been a cop or something. Good for him, stupid but good!
I'm glad all the Cullens are there, it'll make kicking extra werewolf ass easier.
I'm feeling...sad for Edward, and that NEVER (well, hardly ever) happens.
You know what I'm really thankful for? that you don't drag shit out for chapter after chapter, you know? Some stories just drag and drag drama or angst...god, I hate that...so so glad you don't do that, even if you leave us on a cliffie you usually always bring things around pretty darn quick! Much appreciated my friend!
Totally wishing for a spear up the pack masters ass, he's so cocky...grrrr, let him die a painful death!
I need a whiskey and cigarette now too!
mommylovesedward chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
HOTTTTTTatatataaaaah...WELL DONE! *drool* really well done sweetie!

You know how I'm always saying I need my own Ty? Well, I still believe that, I really and truly still need my own Ty, but I also need my own Rose...oh, hell YES I do! Either that or I need to BECOME Rose? Nah, I want my GIRLfriend to be Rose! I'm so very glad Rose didn't do some stupid shit like want to adopt the shewolf or some shit...I could see Esme doing something stupid like that.

Now, what the fuck happened to Bella?!
xooxox thank you!
mommylovesedward chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
yikes, but I fucking LOVE how you write action and fight scenes...I can picture them in my head so well, almost as though it were on a big screen in front of me.
Could I BE more GLAD that I'm reading this as a completed story? No WAITING for what (or WHO) is coming next?! No, I'm pretty sure I couldn't be more glad! WOOOOT!
xoxoxo thank you so much!
mommylovesedward chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
See? I always knew Rose was brilliant. Genius even. *nodding* yep...both at the same time!

Werewolf guy needs to die btw...
mommylovesedward chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
awwwwwwww, the way she stood up for Edward was really sweet, and having Rose there is like 'YAAAY' and the way they both BOTTTTTTHHHHHHHH came up and gave her some sugar...? yumm...
xoxoxo THANK YOU!