Reviews for Shadow's Journey
tehairbendingdemighost chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
How much stuff a trench coat and a cloak . One or the other
Princess Unikitty chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
hmm. interesting story so far.
goodgirl275 chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
Oh, dear. I'm no Tucker Foley, Steve Jobs, or someone like that, but you might just want to get a new laptop/PC. Some systems are just really slow and crappy, and eventually just shut down. It's annoying. But you do get a nice new computer out of the process!
Crystal013 chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
Okay?
dnieft03 chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
good story
RavenPrincessofDarkness chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Awesome story. I'm really enjoying the twists and turns of the plot... please keep up the great work, and UPDATE SOON!
dwfan4 chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
GAH! Why you know update?! It's so good!
RAVENPHANTOM13 chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
Oh my god your right they do have the same voice! That's so funny and cool!
EatingCake101 chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Hey! Check out my artwork of Danialle on deviantART! Google search: Danialle by EatingCake101
darkloveforfanfiction chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
nice work! more please!
goodgirl275 chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
Like it! Your writing quality has no match. Good job on the chappie! Please keep writing; keep up the good work! :-)
FateOfChaos chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
That's what I'm thinking. WHAT?! Oh, and please excuse this, but... STUPID CLIFFHANGERS! I HATE THOSE MOTHER F*CKERS!... And wait, I just read the last part. Mark Hamill voiced Nocturne? I didn't know that. I think it's weird because he played Luke Skywalker in the old SW movies, voiced the Joker (really weird) and Ozai. I didn't know he voiced Nocturne. *shivers* He played a good guy, then bad guys. What's wrong with him?! Anyways, please excuse THAT! Love the story so far! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
he was actually Undergrowth and Luke Skywalker
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
in the original comic it was his father who changed cyborg after a lab accident on a day he was in to visit.
Mai'shardstyle chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
You're like the third person to post an april fools chapter so far of the people i'm following. I honestly expected more so, whatever. It was funny though.