Reviews for Shadow's Journey
jh831 chapter 7 . 3/29
not sure if you will read this, but here is my opinion
ok, hope for a chapter soon.
Also if your going to have danny be a hero, don't have be a boyscout, doing what is right all the time and telling people the benifits to being good. Have him be an anti-hero like the punisher, wolverine, deadpool (not sure where he fits in, but he is a crazy s.o.b so i like him), blade and others.
They do what is right, though they arent afraid to kill and do what must be done. that would make this story awesome. There are to many where danny is a "goody two shoes" and making him an ani-hero would make it awesome.
looking forward to the next chapter.
The Deserter chapter 4 . 1/17
Nocturne's voice actor is James Garett and Firelord Ozai is Mark Hamill, who also does the voice for Joker and is Luke Skywalker, so no-you're wrong.
Kimori Takahashi chapter 7 . 1/16
Well, I can't wait until you update this and the other Danny phantom fics you made...until then...
nightcrawler247 chapter 2 . 1/15
i don't get why he has a cape and trench coat if he has i trench coat you can't see the cape
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
You see this is what I hate about authors all you have to do is focus on a single story for a week to a month long then switch to a different story it's not rocket science
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
This one
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Good to have u back this is a great story
tehairbendingdemighost chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
How much stuff a trench coat and a cloak . One or the other
Princess Unikitty chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
hmm. interesting story so far.
goodgirl275 chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
Oh, dear. I'm no Tucker Foley, Steve Jobs, or someone like that, but you might just want to get a new laptop/PC. Some systems are just really slow and crappy, and eventually just shut down. It's annoying. But you do get a nice new computer out of the process!
Crystal013 chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
Okay?
dnieft03 chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
good story
RavenRechior chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Awesome story. I'm really enjoying the twists and turns of the plot... please keep up the great work, and UPDATE SOON!
dwfan4 chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
GAH! Why you know update?! It's so good!
RAVENPHANTOM13 chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
Oh my god your right they do have the same voice! That's so funny and cool!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »