Reviews for Shadow's Journey
deadrose146 chapter 7 . 2/21
NONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONO! DUDE LAST TIME U UPDATED WAS JUNE 1ST 2017!
U CANT DO THIS TO PEOPLE GET BACK ON THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY!
ZyteWCDb chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
On the first chapter, and I'm already confused. Why the hell would Dan go back to FentonWorks and not go try and destroy the world? Dan is an arrogant asshole, and would have probably thought he had killed Danny in the initial attack and gone on to destroy any neighboring cities. Also, if Danny could use the Ghostly Wail and effectively render the GiWs security useless, why, in the Holy Hell, did he wait an ENTIRE FUCKING YEAR TO ESCAPE?! Seriously, it makes no sense, it's like putting a someone in a 4x4 room with loads of dangerous shit everywhere, and one, abundantly obvious door (in a "if you don't notice this you are deaf and blind" kind of way) being the only means of escape. Then, the person says "I can't find the door". Danny is a pretty resourceful guy, and I can't imagine that he wouldn't at the very least try to escape as soon as possible. If you wrote the reason why he couldn't escape sooner (like the GiW restraining his powers in some way. The Ecto-Chains doesn't count, since they only restrained him physically, and not his powers) or even better, write about his time in captivity, then I would be ok with it. But, since there very clearly isn't, I'm not ok with it. I'm going to stop reading this now, and hopefully you'll improve your storytelling logic in the future. That is all. Zyte out.
Tsukiko K chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
This story is full of errors and plot holes. Here it says Danny kept his hair black but grow out some while Dani dyed her hair blonde but later in the story it says that Danny has blonde hair.
Palindromes Rock chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
With the word you were questioning... I would say 'offensively'. Whereas Danny fights defensively.
lovingazerath chapter 5 . 2/19/2016
i liked this chapter it is a little short but it was good so it doesnt really matter :)
jh831 chapter 7 . 3/29/2015
not sure if you will read this, but here is my opinion
ok, hope for a chapter soon.
Also if your going to have danny be a hero, don't have be a boyscout, doing what is right all the time and telling people the benifits to being good. Have him be an anti-hero like the punisher, wolverine, deadpool (not sure where he fits in, but he is a crazy s.o.b so i like him), blade and others.
They do what is right, though they arent afraid to kill and do what must be done. that would make this story awesome. There are to many where danny is a "goody two shoes" and making him an ani-hero would make it awesome.
looking forward to the next chapter.
The Deserter chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
Nocturne's voice actor is James Garett and Firelord Ozai is Mark Hamill, who also does the voice for Joker and is Luke Skywalker, so no-you're wrong.
Kimori Takahashi chapter 7 . 1/16/2015
Well, I can't wait until you update this and the other Danny phantom fics you made...until then...
nightcrawler247 chapter 2 . 1/15/2015
i don't get why he has a cape and trench coat if he has i trench coat you can't see the cape
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
You see this is what I hate about authors all you have to do is focus on a single story for a week to a month long then switch to a different story it's not rocket science
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
This one
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Good to have u back this is a great story
tehairbendingdemighost chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
How much stuff a trench coat and a cloak . One or the other
Princess Unikitty chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
hmm. interesting story so far.
goodgirl275 chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
Oh, dear. I'm no Tucker Foley, Steve Jobs, or someone like that, but you might just want to get a new laptop/PC. Some systems are just really slow and crappy, and eventually just shut down. It's annoying. But you do get a nice new computer out of the process!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »