Reviews for The Sulfur Juxtaposition
Reyes9 chapter 40 . 9/1
Such a great story. Loved reading it. Hope you write more Lenny in the future.
Buddy5647 chapter 25 . 11/19/2016
I don't mind if the bestieship never gets fixed, as I have found it creepy
at best (see the painting and all the other strange stuff that couldn't have been good for anyone. Great story, though, keep it up and is there going to be enough stuff for a third?
5Mississippis chapter 40 . 10/16/2013
Absolutely wonderful! Loved, loved, loved their vows! And although Amy caught them in flagrante delicto, the moment she described was heart achingly tender! Absolutely wonderful, lovely story! To quote Raj, 'to the Hofstadters'!
deletedaccount2152014 chapter 40 . 10/16/2013
Thanks for bringing us this story. Such a Masterpiece!
I am proud for myself that i find this story and follow this story from the very first start.
This sequel and also The Parental Ambition have been my top 5 list L/P story in this fandom land.

You couldn't get any better ending with their littlest girl finally found her first complicated word. How lucky the official "Hoss-e-dah family to have such beautiful and smart children.

Ahhhh, i feel so much love :)))
zhalen565 chapter 40 . 10/16/2013
Great finish to this sequel, a fitting end. What a present from their daughters, perfect.
Rachelshamyfan chapter 40 . 10/15/2013
Great great story, I totally love your stories :)
rpfan1976 chapter 40 . 10/15/2013
Oh, what a beautiful story. I loved the whole thing, beginning to end. Thank you!
deleted account 88 chapter 40 . 10/15/2013
Oh. My. God. Her first word! GAH. The tears! Dear God, Big Lisbon, just everything about this chapter. The ceremony and the vows, and Mary running around putting crosses everywhere, and Howard officiating, and Mark's leg being up, and these two have to get married on the show like yesterday 'cause I need concrete visuals because this was too perfect! They're the Hofstadters! Job well done, Big Lisbon! Job well done!
zhalen565 chapter 39 . 10/9/2013
The start with the discussions and intimacy was these two to perfection, but that last section explaining to Savannah brought a lump to my throat, so well written, love the "most on purpose", great line.
5Mississippis chapter 39 . 10/7/2013
Awww! Poor baby girl! Hopefully she'll realize that 'accident' and 'unwanted' are not the same thing! For the record, my mother calls me 'Oopsey', so I know where poor Savannah is coming from!
deleted account 88 chapter 39 . 10/6/2013
Well dammit. Tears, but so many happy feels all at the same time! That end scene was so beautiful, and loved it coming full circle from the beginning of this fic along with moments from Parental Ambition. Gah, Hofstadter family.

Regarding this first bit of the fic, yay for Bernadette being maid of honour! Her not wanting to miss out on wedding details in this last chapter will now be attributed to her hoping she'd be appointed Penny's (in my head). And Raj. Oh, Raj. I want to say "Your everybody's little maid of honour" but I don't know how that makes sense at all. So, I won't say it.
Rachelshamyfan chapter 38 . 9/25/2013
Lovely chapter

I like how honest Amy is to Penny
5Mississippis chapter 38 . 9/25/2013
Awww! Great chapter! Lovely Penny/Amy resolution! And happy to report that all references have flown right over my head!
deleted account 88 chapter 38 . 9/25/2013
Alrighty, Mark earned himself a flail for making that quote possible. And now GAH BESTIES. BACK TOGETHER AGAIN BECAUSE THEY LOVE EACH OTHER SO MUCH AND NEED THE OTHER IN THEIR LIFE. *cries* And then happy New Year's kisses all around. But I think sister love might trump all other kisses here, because Savannah kissing Ada's head is just too cute. And speaking of sisters, yay for Sheldon/Missy interaction! :D Great chapter!
deleted account 88 chapter 37 . 9/13/2013
Oh, Bernadette, bless your propensity to steal scenes or chapter in this case - at the least the first half of the chapter, the second half belongs to the BESTIES! Because the smiles. The progressively widening smiles Amy had just killed me. So excited for the next chapter because these two need each other and all seven of them need each other and nothing is okay if they aren't all together!