Reviews for Wild Blood
Samira Vongola chapter 3 . 10/21
I hope that updates soon
Natsu Yuuki chapter 3 . 9/26
PMinra chapter 3 . 8/10
I wonder if Ace and Luffy will have the same relation-ship as in the canon?
PMinra chapter 2 . 8/10
There's too much cuteness in Ace, it's so good. I liked it.
PMinra chapter 1 . 8/10
Well, it was good. It's the first time i'm reading a story like yours. I'm looking forward to reading more.
StarkDemise chapter 1 . 7/24
Damnit Gary! Hahahaha. This is a great what if. Keep it up.
Nike Scarlet chapter 3 . 6/30
Little Ace and little Luffy are SO adorable. I can't wait for more of the cuteness.
Gary fan chapter 1 . 5/28
As my nam states my favorite character is Gary
When is the next chapter is coming out
Xaviera Agnia chapter 3 . 4/28
Ă€aaaaaaaaa yaahh attaaa gudaaateeeeeeeee
i mean,
AAAAA you gotta update!
manna-chan chapter 3 . 4/25
Congrats, it has now been over two years since you've updated. It's a new record!
Blackthorn Ashe chapter 3 . 3/26
Grrrr...please make it your FIRST priority because if you don't...I might have to kill you. Cliffhangers! Argh! *whimpers* Its so fantastic and I want more...
Hahahahahahohoho! Funny! Poor Dragon. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticed that Dragon is Garps son. o
Daawww! So cute. Feel kinda sorry for Dragon. But it's funny to. Live this.
TenraiTsukiyomi chapter 3 . 3/19
This is amazing. BabyLuffy and Baby Ace are amazing, stressing powerful men (dork fathers) with all the grace of proud, fantastic little shitheads. That is to say, it's... it's simply amazing and so funny and cute!

Also, Roger, a prank? Really? And here I thought it was some real serious business, to merit meeting between the Pirate King and men that, in another world (or on their route), were the most wanted criminal of the world and the strongest man. It's... nice to know that you retained the humour thing of Kings-are-basically-silly-idiots-but-adorable-dorks.

My cheeks hurt from smiling.