Reviews for Is it Too Late?
IcySneasel chapter 5 . 3/29
Wow this was actually a really good read and i actually liked seeing this version of Professor Potter. And to be frank I am really curious about the other detentions and clever use of Heracles 12 labors to base them off of. Kinda wish you didnt let it hang off the end here and interesting plot with Elizabeth Waters
moonprincess97524 chapter 5 . 3/25
I find i have very few words on how wonderful this chapter is. Can you tell I am a fan yet? Next on my list of your stories to read is the one which Harry rescues Hermione. I do have to wonder if Nott is getting off a little easy or will he have to keep doing those detentions if he can't get them done correctly the first time?
moonprincess97524 chapter 4 . 3/25
wonderful ideas that Snape came up with.
moonprincess97524 chapter 3 . 3/25
That part about the strawberry wine reminded me about a country music song involving strawberry wine and a summer romance. Wonderful chapter of course.
Nebresh chapter 5 . 1/2
I like it
Cassie chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
I LOVE this story! Please keep adding to it.
Cateagle chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
*snicker* Oh, that ties in with the previous chapter so beautifully. I can see this is going to be a most itneresting year for Harry.
Margaret Luna Sullivan chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Currently dying of laughter. Love it
lord Martiya chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
I take Hagrid originally bought Fluffy on Snape's suggestion, didn't he?
Storm Howler chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
The Twelve Detentions of Hogwarts may have to be renamed "The Twelve Detentions of Nott." Well, we can't call them the Herculian List, now can we? I don't want to find out that the Greeks defended their literary works the hard way!
VizeerLord chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
more please
JAIMOL chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
It's a great story. I am wanting to know how they will be Harry classes.
Leo's Lair chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
The idea of Ginny and Harry still creeps me out. Too stalker-girl-ish. But well written.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
heheheheheheheheheheheheeeee! I ALMOST like this Snape! Nice work!
SlickRCBD chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
I'm not sure why Harry and Snape would be doing the schedules, or if it would be nearly as hard as it is in the schools i attended. I'd imagine that they were given the timeslots for their students by year, and they just write the names for each student.

Actually, now that I think about it, that makes sense. They don't have a Xerox machine to copy a generic schedule to then use a highlighter for each individual student depending on what electives, let alone modern desktop publishing or scheduling software. They probably need to write each student's schedule by hand. Even the first and second years, who all have the same schedule. I'm thinking like a child of the '80s
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »