Reviews for Strawberry Wine
Vkw10 chapter 9 . 9/2
I'm curious about Elizabeth and her baby. Will they live with Harry and Ginny for the summer? Will Molly adopt them? Will Dobby and Winky join Harry's family? Or will you come up with something completely different?

By the way, I like the way you're handling the prefects. I can see Ron enjoying the role of helpful big brother to his midgets (and woe betide anyone else who calls them that in Ron's hearing!) I can also see Ron and Hermione as good balances for each other in this story, unlike many others. Ron's brief reflection on Harry giving him a stern private tongue-lashing helped, because Ron would see that as Harry respecting him enough to have expectations and to discuss them privately. Molly Weasley's howlers are humiliating, which is much less effective with teenagers. I'm looking forward to reading more.
moonprincess97524 chapter 9 . 8/19
I love how Elizabeth was able to get Ginny to think things through. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment to this wonderful story.
EmlynMara chapter 9 . 12/31/2016
Very tough issues. I hate to think of children that young being so violated. It's just unconscionable.
I am enjoying the story so far, and I'm very glad Elizabeth was able to get through to Ginny and she was finally willing to listen to Harry - to let go of her fears and see the truth in front of her. Looking forward to reading more and seeing how this story develops.
xxdelightfullxx chapter 9 . 12/21/2016
Im like lowkey screaming because of them finally getting together for real! This is perfext and amazong and i just asdfghhkjl
rankokunalpha1 chapter 9 . 11/25/2016
awesome cant wait to read more!Keep up the fantastic writing.
Brad
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
I read to chapter 7 hoping that it would be more professor potter then relationship Harry Ginny, then I got to the allusion that Ginny was pregnant and I stopped. I was willing to put up with the pairing figuring that it wouldn't play much with the story but I can't really stand Ginny and so with that said I bid the story audo
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 11/18/2016
Really terrific even if I am not a Harry/Ginny shipper.
Dreaming Haven chapter 9 . 11/12/2016
Great story. I love it! I'm so glad that Ginny accepted Harry's proposal.
bargavl chapter 9 . 11/11/2016
I love this. I have to say though that this is a mini-very satisfying end point. It makes sense and rounds the story out. Great work.
scrappy8 chapter 9 . 11/9/2016
great story
Vampireking40 chapter 9 . 11/10/2016
A very good story so far but it is still not over until they have there babies. Who is the other girl that is pregnant? Harry and Ginny getting married so young that will be interesting. How about Harry parents will, is going to ever come up. Last before this story ends I think Draco need to experience Snape 12 detentions and have Professor Potter take points anytime he or any other student mutters the words MUDBLOOD. Same goes for Luna housemates that continue to take her stuff.
The Sinful chapter 9 . 11/9/2016
I'll be honest on two fronts. 1) I REALLY dislike Harry/Ginny. Partially because it's canon (I just find canon pairings boring in fanfics) and partially because I don't really care about Ginny. 2) I'm probably gonna stop reading this since it seems to have become far less "Harry as a professor" and more "Harry and Ginny's relationship". Anywho, good luck with the story
SimplyRV chapter 9 . 11/9/2016
Well. It's nice that Elizabeth helped Ginny see reason.
And I'm glad that Harry and Ginny are together.
Now all they need to do is to kill Voldemort.
great story and update as soon as it is possible
mab70 chapter 9 . 11/9/2016
This isn't marked complete though that last line almost made it seem like you were done, with Harry and Ginny happily together and the title reference. I'm glad because I love reading your writing! I went back and read this all from the beginning and I'm so glad I did, everything flows so well and you really give us marvelous insights into each character!
Great chapter! I really loved Harrys family speech to house Gryffindor, everything from Elizabeth's POV, the prefects, especially Colin, looking out for the first years, Luna's commentary, and Harry/Ginny's heart to heart talk.
Cateagle chapter 9 . 11/9/2016
Beautiful chapter, that. "And a little child shall lead them!" I can't help but wonder if the Potters won't end up adopting Elizabeth before the year's over.