Reviews for Is it Too Late?
moonprincess97524 chapter 8 . 7/14
I love how Harry is dealing with Ginny's detention, having her grade Hermione's essay is wonderful. I do hope that she stops being so stubborn and a little bit cruel about the baby. I am looking forward to the next installment to this wonderful wonderful story.
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 5/31
Most excellent.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 5/31
I like it. I don't think Ginny is thinking that Harry doesn't deserve a family. Just that she doesn't want to trap him.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 5/31
Excellent chapter. I like Harry's handling of the girls.
city bookworm chapter 8 . 5/26
Can Harry adopt Elizabeth? He is so good with her. As to Ginny, there are many teens that find out that prevention does not work. Harry would marry her in a minute if she'd say yes. Even Snape so far can see Harry is a good teacher. I do kinda hope Ginny will change her mind before May. I look forward to reading more.
Runecutter chapter 8 . 5/5
You should look back at where you first mentioned the little Firstie Elizabeth... in ch 3 i think or maybe 4... she had blonde hair and blue eyes then, now she's black haired and green eyed? Must be lots of wild magic in the air in Hogwarts, right? :D Also i'm pretty sure that originally it was implied that her uncle was the one abusing her, although the pregnancy was only mentioned much later, i think not earlier than Ch. 7). While you had implied that not necessarily all the chapters play out in the same version of the Potterverse and do not really pose a connected story the slightly tighter storyline makes it look more appropriate if such details would stay consistent, don't you think?

Ginny's name is (in the English version, i can't say anything about spanish, italian or swahili) spelled Ginevra (like Guinevere of Arthurian fame, Jennifer is also related to it), not Ginnerva. While hastily reading over the story so far as i did not remember enough to judge this chapter by i've seen that there were quite a lot of other spelling problems throughout those pages. Yet I'm usually loathe to search them out after finishing reading the chapter or to jump forth and back to type something into the comment box early and with FFN prohibiting copy/paste it's not appealing to type it all down. Is there any place elsewhere where one might get an editable version of this story to make such annotations?

I know what you want to say with the thought about Weasley Women, but Molly isn't really one or with the same logic Ginny would be a Potter woman, so it does not quite add up. Best would be to change it to Prewett Woman.
And of course Harry is responsible for Ginny being "in the family way"... it always takes two to get a bun into the oven and if Harry had stayed a bit more disciplined the potion wouldn't have been necessary. It still would have been a summer ROMANCE if they had not turned up the Rating ;) (Also why is it capitalized? Summer Romance is not a "proper noun" (mainly names and titles including those of places and businesses) in any meaningful way... to write it with large initials is like making it THE thing. Or the elephant in the room everybody talks and thinks about like a movie title. But yeah, if you're not naturally speaking english it's sometimes a bit bothersome to get the capitalization rules in that silly language.

In general I like what you're doing with the story, the slow rate at which more and more details about his work day are revealed is intriguing and gives each chapter an air of importance they would not have with a slightly more linear mode of retelling... the picture grows along the narration and both support and enhance each other nicely. The most annoying bit of it is to me that a) it looks slightly as if you've started to intermingle these chapters with actions and events in other stories (like the breakfast incident with Draco getting a full load of Wesley-stomach-content) and only put the vaguest descriptions into this story / version, the chastity belts / armors could be another of those cases touching the similar moments in TnU2 (Tnutu? Sounds like a mediaeval Bantu Dark Lord with a lisp or something like that...) which could be slightly offputting if one was really only to read this one of your manifold stories. AND i do not like the way the relationship is turning. They should by now be considering serious talks with headmaster and McG on one side and at least the Weasleys on the other to decide if there is a way to involve Harry in the kid's life, what to do about Ginny's schooling, Harry's schooling and career and so on.
To be honest, my "inner Harry" would be threatening to end his teaching post at the end of winter term so the job does not stand between him and doing the proper thing for Ginny even if she does not want to marry him, at least he could and would be there for the child... With his OWLs in his pocket he does not really NEED to continue at Hogwarts or could take up self studies later when both Voldemort and the time where the infant needs constant care and attention are in the past... Even the Philosopher's stone vault would contain enough to fill a few years if Gred and Forge can build a flourishing business on 1000 Galleons... Both the book covers and the movies have given him many many times of that in golden coins and he uses definitely less than 500 galleons a year for his purchases and pocket money so let's call it maybe 4000-5000 of 50 or 60k in galleons he spent before / up to 6th year and half a year as teacher (and probably also the previous year as what did you call it? assistant instructor?) would bring quite a bit of salary back...

Finally... the idea with the fruit juice to jest with Ginny is a good idea, lighthearted, funny but still going in the right direction as Harry's sense of responsibility, fairness and probably also his attraction to Ginny goes. If he survived 15 years with Vernon Dursley he can out-stubborn little Gingin easily.
twilliams1797 chapter 8 . 5/1
had an idea.. Harry sees on the map a couple in a broom closet, and he sends his patronus.."Jones pull it out and both of you get to your common rooms right now!"
That would traumatize anyone..
Bobboky chapter 8 . 4/28
very good work
Fury074 chapter 8 . 4/28
How many bones are there in the human arm again? I assure you it is a lot more than two.
mab70 chapter 8 . 4/28
Lovely chapter! I really enjoy reading your work! Your characters ring true and their dialogue is perfect for the situations.
Love little Elizabeth, that she still has so spirit after such horrific abuse from her own father! And love Harry dealing with an abused first year, even worse than his, protecting her and watching out for her in the way he should have been.
The only critic I have is I think Harry should have spoken with Dobby in more of a polite request instead of an order.
Thank you for taking time away from your busy life to share your writing talent!
BiGDeal chapter 8 . 4/28
Maybe you should put together a collection called The Pudding Club or Buns In The Oven... GD&R. Joking aside, this is another well-written and empathic(?) series. Marking as followed.
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 8 . 4/28
I'm so glad someone reminded her that by 'no concequences' she is also saying 'no family' she's unintentionally taking his children away from him and saying he has no right to them.
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 8 . 4/28
I like your stories and I'm looking forward to reading more
Vampireking40 chapter 8 . 4/28
Ok, I am a little confused here. Ginny being pregnant as school is one thing but how does a first year girl who apparently is under the guardianship of Harry get pregnant, also who else is pregnant at Hogwats. This is a good story I am just not following what exactly is happening here.
serenityselena chapter 8 . 4/28
Ginny is too stubborn...
hopefully Harry will manage to make things clear for her soon...
eagerly awaiting to read more :)