Reviews for Nature of the Beast
ShadowRook chapter 17 . 8/15/2014
Great action! Feels like watching a movie :)
dajwoh chapter 14 . 9/29/2013
why wasn't JJ with Emily when she woke up.. hmm
jhickson001 chapter 17 . 5/29/2013
Wow. That was such an amazing story I can't even come up with the words to say how much. I am really surprised that you are a first time author. You are very talented and I can't wait to read more of your work.
Sacrem chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
Fantastic story, wouldn't have believed you to be a first time writer. Look forward to reading more stories from you.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This is one of the best stories I have read: action was great; plot simple yet gripping; characterization well done. Love the easy going relationship between JJ and Prentiss. Nothing contrived about them. Great work. Would love to read more from you. Thank you for a great time.
faefan chapter 17 . 3/31/2013
Fantastic story - Very clever and funny. Please write more :)
castlefan chapter 17 . 3/29/2013
This was an outstanding story. Loved every bit of it.
Marmitelover1710 chapter 17 . 3/28/2013
Absolutley loved this story. It was immense! Defo think u shud do mre! :))
Angelsheart85 chapter 17 . 3/28/2013
this was truly amazing, magnificent and so so so much more and I think it! I am actually not able to even express myself properly after this :) I ll just thank U a lot on writing it and giving us so much pleasure all along the way!

Hugs, buddy :D
houseofcats chapter 17 . 3/28/2013
I have a problem...
This your first fanfic?
It is brilliant, the action is really well written, as well as the jemily interaction. Just one complaint I wish there was more, so now I sit hoping that you write more real soon.
rmpcmfan chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
Excellent story! The action was intense, but the best was how Emily and JJ took care of each other and in the end fell in love. You are a very good writer, please write some more!
calzonaobessed chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
Bravo! The story was amazing intriguing exciting loving fun... What else can I say!
Awesome.
Riza Prentiss chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
This is such a great story! I loved it from the very beginning! You are great!
potatoepotaot chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
Finally! So happy they are getting a happy ending!
Opalfruits25 chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
That was awesome ! You are seriously joking, that was your first story, WOW ! I loved the excitement, the energy, the love story entwined so beautifully within it. You had me hanging of every word. Have been stuck at home with a dislocated knee so a huge thanks for a great story and a fantastic distraction. Can not wait for your next story. Ps "sea weed boy", still make me smile!