Reviews for Silence and Challenge
Cionie9 chapter 2 . 3/28
Glad to see the are other Zer0/Maya shippers! I liked your representation of both characters, though I do wish each scene were more fleshed out. The vignettes left me want to see more of their relationship, and that would also give you the chance to flesh out the characters in the way you want. Good job on Zer0's dialogue as well, I struggled with it in my own fanfic and I thought you did a decent job.

I know this was written a long long time ago, but felt I should review anyhow :-)
Moderately Mad Moxxi chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Well, I thought that was great... The Haikus were generally good, and the sweet little relationship they share is endearing.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
The only thing that really seems a bit off is Salvador. I think he's break in and join Zer0 regardless of what the assassin wanted. Maya having feelings for him would definitely leave her worried and pissed that he was about to do something dangerous and stupid. It's only natural. And Axton was just fine as well. I can picture a guy like him falling for a girl like Maya. Don't be so hard on yourself. I'm reading a fic called Collateral Damage. It's BRILLIANT and the author doesn't do haiku. She doesn't even slip in the ones that already exist! So don't worry about it. Hell, even in the game Zer0 doesn't constantly do haiku. Just 99.99 percent of the time. Maybe he doesn't do it around Maya because it annoys the hell out of her.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Well... Considering the fact that their other companions are a wiseass soldier, a short tempered cannibal, and a loud hyperactive girl... Yeah. I don't think it meant TOO much. Maybe a little though...
Oxygen Pirate chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
I really like it! There isn't enough Zero/maya :)
Also, in your second paragraph you should have used since instead of sense :)
omnimagery chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Your contribution to the Zer0 x Maya ship is much appreciated... and well-executed. Both chapters were great, although I will say that I prefer the first one a little bit more. There were a couple grammar and punctuation errors as well as sentence fragments scattered across the piece. Not to mention, the haiku is a little off in some areas as well. However, I know the 5/7/5 syllable thing can be a bit tricky so these mistakes could simply be overlooked and did not affect the story significantly.

As a Level 50 Maya player who's completed True Vault Hunter Mode, I feel like the Siren's persona was spot-on. This was especially noticeable in the second chapter when she is concerned about Zer0. I just loved her reaction! It was very realistic; and I'm all about realism. You got Zer0 perfectly as well, with his awkward romantic implications in the first chapter. For some odd reason, I just find that adorable.

Wow, I apologize for the lengthy review. I did not intend for it to get this long. But, this was just a really nice story. So, is it too much to ask for something like this in the future? I shall await more Zero x Maya fics with bated breath. (I'm actually writing one right now.) But uh, I guess I'll just end the review here. Keep up the good work!