Reviews for Changes
Katie chapter 28 . 3/22
Goodbye Changes! I have to say I'm going to miss this story! Good luck and I hope you continue writing! I can't wait to see what the future has for you! :)
deltagirl74 chapter 28 . 3/22
Awwwe, it's over? I was kinda hoping you would include when Jasper proposed and him taking care of his babies since he was so bad in class. You can do a few 1 shot chapters right?
Teah a new chapter! I'm so excited for it. I wish it was longer but I'll take what I get. Hope you continue getting inspiration for it. Your readers really love it. Please don't give up!
deltagirl74 chapter 27 . 2/17
OMG! An update! I'm so excited! That was just a tease right? There's going to be a much longer chapter soon where Alice gets to be the one to fall apart for a while? Jasper just seems so cut off from her right now. He keeps saying he loves her but it doesn't seem the same. Please update again soon!
creation.xoxo chapter 26 . 7/13/2014
I'm in love with this chapter! I really hope jasper and Alice get back on track soon! Can't wait for an update!
Sarah v chapter 26 . 6/29/2014
So glad jasper isn't going to be a father!
Lil-Ruty chapter 26 . 6/29/2014
Let me start this review by telling you that I'm sorry it took me so long to actually wrote this... again I'm so sorry. Yay you are back! You have no idea how happy I am to see a new chapter of this story. It's been a while. Well it seems like alot happen during between this and the chapter before. Everybody seem so grown up and get together. So happy that the Bobby business is over. Never trust that girl. Jasper and Alice (more Jasper) needs to talk and I really think that road trip will kinda help them. I have to say little Nessie is so grown up in this chapter, she make me laugh so hard while reading this chapter.

I'm really impatient to read about Jasper in the next chapter. I loved it, great job sweetie.

Ruty xox
deltagirl74 chapter 26 . 6/25/2014
Yay, an update! I'm so glad the business with Bobby is over. I hated the idea of her being tied to Jasper in any way. I'm looking forward to J/A's car ride to Memphis. They've seem to have lost some of their passion for each other and I'm hoping they get it back. I don't want them to realize they are better off as friends. Everyone is growing up in this chapter.
QueenKathrynne chapter 25 . 5/20/2014
Please update soon i love this story.
woveharrypotteratw chapter 25 . 1/16/2014
Hi I think this was said before but I genuinely feel that these characters are simply just too immature, I myself am 19 and if I knew anyone that carried on the way ALL of your characters including the "adults" carry on then I would be worried about society. I am so sorry to put it blunt but it was said before and you did not address the issue. Also Alice can smoke if she wants, personally I do not like people smoking but I would never tell someone how to live their life and that is what your jasper does. Moreover "cancer sticks" please get new material.
Sarah v chapter 25 . 1/13/2014
I don't know how Alice does it, having to deal with bobby for the rest of her life...not ideal.
deltagirl74 chapter 25 . 1/13/2014
Jasper and Alice seem to have disconnected or something- like they are just really good friends now. Jasper was borderline obsessed with Alice before all of this mess. I was expecting Jasper to be more apologetic and maybe a little begging to convince Alice to give them another chance. He just seemed to chalk it up to "you should have answered your phone" and put a little of the blame onto Alice by saying she dated Alice. When he answered that he loves her differently now, I kinda wondered if it's more of she's his standby, go to girl. Alice just seems more into him than he is into her?
I really don't get Jasper's father cutting him off just because he chose another college and career when his father's life is such a mess. I'm glad that Alice pointed it out to him. Jasper has a really screwed up foundation so I get that he goes about relationships in the wrong way but I thought he had grown up a lot with Alice.
I do like that you've added in that something fishy is going on with Bobby, I'm really hoping that she's trying to pass off someone else's kid for Jasper and Alice will figure it out when they meet.
speckledpixie chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
Oh no! Poor Alice! What! Dr. Cullen stepping out on Esme! Smh

Really Jasper drunk and shaking your bamboo stick isn't the wisest
speckledpixie chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Inbetweeners! Love it! Finally Jazz is opening up! Didn't mind the time jump!
speckledpixie chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Hmm so Mrs. Brandon isn't a total shrew as I though. Ugh jasper just admit it! Got over the wench and talk to Alice!