Reviews for As Guards Would Tell It
DayStorm chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
. . . not sure wine while on patrol is a good idea, Quincy. :P Not exactly what I'd call being prepared. haha But that Slayer . . . is nuts and I absolutely LOVE her. Chapter 3. There HAS GOT TO BE A CHAPTER 3 TO THIS! Poor, poor Quincy, though. I guess having your mind read by a crazy Slayer is a little rougher than by a sane one.

Oh, well. At least he's still alive, right?
DayStorm chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
OMG This made me laugh. It was so well written and you incorporated the visuals from the game so smoothly that this became an easy read. And it was FUNNY. Loved it. Great job. Really, really loved this! :)
DragonsDeadAndDancing chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Divinity 2: Ego Draconis is my favourite game. And this story is great!
Mary Sue chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
The way you write, I just enjoy it. It's like stepping into the shoes of that person. Well done.
Red Dog Krim chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
This was fun and interesting to read! I recently repurchased the game for Xbox... so here I am... reading fanfiction instead of playing.

Farewell! Hope to see another chapter one day... it HAS been a while since you posted though... Alas.

!_!
Abydos Jackson chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Awww, this guard is too cute for words. :-D

Still love the subtle humour of your writing. :-) Short and sweet. Do you have any more up your sleeve? Or was this just a Valentine's treat? :-)
Abydos Jackson chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Now, that was sneaky! You didn't tell me you were going to post something again! :-D

I haven't played this game, but I understand that each has game has its own little irritating idiosyncrasies, so I get the underlying 'joke'. :-D I always love that your writing has humour at its heart, but that it's 'clever' rather than in your face slapstick.

Love the internal voice of the guard here too.

Oh, and I know someone else who gets distracted by bunnies. ;-)