Reviews for The Way We Belong
MykingdomforanEdward chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Nice story, I would like to know her story though
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
It's so poetic.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Going through these Ho Hey contest entries and yours has left me speechless. One word for you, beautiful. Thank you.
SunflowerFran chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Fantasy, whimsy and fun, what a sweet, sweet way to look at the lyrics of the song,
And this fantasy is what got Edward through the rough time in his life. It was something to hold onto for so many years, and in the end he got the girl as well as his happily ever after.
Great Job!
amelia chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
beautiful, unique story! i adored!
Packy 2.0 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Oh my gawsh... the insane cuteness of this entry is genius. It's adorable and so different. A to your creativity baby. It's clear you let your sweet imagination stretch its legs with this one. Job extremely well done.

I love the poetry of your words and how it did fit the theme. You put a sweet twist on the supernatural in that Edward was not the vamp but Bella was a fairy and I thought that was brilliant. How he loved her and she him... how they wrapped up in each other warmth... how they had to show affections with limited physicalities... how insane and incomplete he'd feel without her presence... how made they were for each other. Gah... I so so so loved it all. I especially loved how you wrote him at war with himself. Figuring that denial that she was real and that she left would be easier than the believing it did happen. How he thought he couldn't possibly deserve such happiness and fulfilling love. It was only a matter of time, baby. :'''''))))

His breakdown in the meadow.. him scratching, digging, running and falling. Him tearing down invisible walls to get to his love. ;_; It was inevitable though, they'd have had to find their ways back to each other. To come back home.

And when she did, I was glad. To be given the chance to love like they did before and more. He was able now to kiss her and make love to her. To pour his love into her being and be filled with her own in return. Guh... best thing ever!

Very proud of you angel. This piece is sheer, unrelenting brilliance. I hope the musings of your mind continue to spare you beautiful pieces of literature to enlighten the world with. Ily bbgirl and CONGRATS!
RTP4ME chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Simply Beautiful
Like dream and colorful
insanemum chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Aww - that was lovely.
whohellanoes chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Hey. This is really good . Really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing. Glad everything worked out in the end for Edward and Isabella.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
"Time was still that ambiguous enemy." - I loved this line.

This was lovely. You have a very lyrical way with words. For a little while I thought that maybe Edward was dead, and remembering from where ever he was. I like that those ended up being his written words.

I'm go glad you decided to enter this!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
So beautiful eo sad but romantic a true live finding a way to be together I loved it thank you
aeinrkheaven chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
awwwwwwwww I loved this.. 3 so beautiful
sarah chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
The meadow is not beautiful anymore. The moon is opaque, lonely and judgmental. The grass is dry.

i loved that line. all the heartbrokenness was my favorite part. and it was interesting to see the tables turned, to see E as the human and B as something craved and untouchable because of her otherness.

good luck, bb!

angie671 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Wow, beautiful story, thank you
Erikajo chapter 1 . 2/11/2013