Reviews for Red
Wolfhound159 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I love this ! Is it bad to say that I expect more ?
doctorwhorox97 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This story was very well written and all of the characters were extremely well portrayed. Many times with stories that are mostly internal reflection on emotion like this, the internal monologue can become boring or repetitive, but this was very engaging. Daniel's struggles and the hallucination of Kate were well utilized to keep the story moving and create an accurate sense of suspense in terms of whether or not she would live. The ending too was very fitting, it was an in character way for him to express his feelings, rather than an out of place grand romantic gesture. Overall, it was one of the best pieces of fanfiction I've ever read.
TheInvisibleQuestion chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
If you kill Kate, too, so help me I will come after you with a spork.

I'm teasing. I like it.
maripach77 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This fic was just totally awesomely perfect...i was getting just as anxious as Daniel not knowing what was happening to Kate and he hallucinated with her and she was concerned about him and and the end oh wow, my heart just melted when he whispered to her and melted again because she already knew. JUST WONDERFUL!
MarySBarros chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I really loved it. It's very well-written and you should really go on ;)
DaisyDay chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Awww, what a lovely story. It had everything-drama, angst and Daniel admitting his love for Kate! I loved all the descriptions of the hospital settings and how we could feel everything that Daniel felt. His frustrations about not seeing Kate seemed so real. And then he was finally able to see her through the efforts of that understanding nurse. The interactions between Daniel and Kate were so sweet. And at the end Kate knew his feelings for her. Swoon! Well done! You need to keep writing!