Reviews for Let Me Show You
J.R. Wulfe chapter 3 . 9/12
Lovely, gorgeous, magical storytelling! Simply beautiful.
SerenityMorrison chapter 4 . 3/27
Adorable, I LOVED it. Great job :)
llazo4108824 chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
I love this fanfic it so sweet.
Acqua Goddess chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
This Piece right here is the perfect example of the love these two share and why this couple is my OTP of this series. I literally don't have the words to tell you how much I liked this story, it was simply beautiful.
purplelarkspur chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
Uttering the word YES is not the sole way of expressing approval, consent, agreement or whatever it is the reviewer hoped to find. I'd like to think that whoever wrote that review skipped chapter one where it was pretty clear that Serena was trying to seduce him.

It breaks my heart to see a review like this once in a while, and to witness a writer as good as you dejected because of it. Writing is hard, posting your work for all to read, dreadful.

As a reader, I'm smart enough to quit if I find myself getting uncomfortable with what's going on with the story, no matter how bugged I am to know the ending, because I don't want to end up too upset and write a comment as such..

I'm really glad you finished this story. I admire you for the way you handled it, I didn't know if I could have handled that one as gracefully. You've made my way to my favorite author list. :)
GraphicsChyk chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
This was a wonderfully written story. I don't know what that anonymous reviewer was on about. I didn't read "rape" in any of those scenes. Beautiful job.
tryntee13 chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
This was soo perfect. Love it! You have a talent and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
glasses-chan chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
Seriously! obviously this person was not paying attention while reading your story. Not once did I think that Darien raped her, it all seemed consensual to me. Second, not all people have the same body. Some people bleed when their virginity is taken and some people don't, it depends on how it's done. If you ask me that person was just being nit-picky. I hope you're not still down about it. Okay my rant is over, and btw I loved the story.
ShuiHime chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Nice job! This reminds me of the ending in the manga!-
yr1104 chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
I love this one. Already read it twice. Glad it isn't an incomplete as those drive me nuts.
greentea chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
So sweet. That last part really reminds of the manga! Wonderfully written.
yunacarman chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
Actually, i think how he care about her feel is so sweet, i don't understand why some people think this is rape, this is about two people who in luv each other so much, to experience their first time
Alice chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Reading is for pleasure and if people have nothing nice to say, then they shouldn't say anything at all. It really nerve wrecking put out your work for the whole world to see, so let's just try to keep negative comments to a minimum people.
I enjoyed your story, I hope you keep writing and not let one bad seed stop you from writing stories you love. :-)
Serenitysweety chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
I completely adore this story! So well written, such a lovely intimate story. I am so thankful that you decided to conclude this piece! I'm in love!
Dream01 chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
It was really beautiful. Maybe it's weird saying that, but I don't care. It was beautiful, even got a bit teary at the end.