Reviews for Chance Encounter
Frostlesskiss chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Awww..it's over. I had hoped this would have more chapters. Oh well. This was really good! I love it! You should make a story for what happened with Claude anf Alois. *wiggles eyebrows* Huh huh
Kiheada.Ray.T chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Wow, I can't believe they really discourage songfics. I wrote a bunch of them and was working on a few series centered around songfics, but if it's suddenly against the rules then there goes that! Well, even without the song lyrics this is a good fanfic! I really enjoyed it :)
Otaku1232123 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
i love it!
sparkplug the fox chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
The only thing that pissed me off was ceil was 24 and you keep calling him a boy, that was just eatting at me the whole time. I know ceil is normally a boy and making him older is fine but insted of boy you should have said my kitten or my lord insted of boy (thas just been eatting me)
BlackFalling chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
sequel! sequel! sequel! pleeeeeeassssee! i am BEGGING you! i want more of this! i NEED more of this, it was sooo good!
DarkSecrets666 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
loved it :) you should continue this maybe.
Tanya chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Aw that was cute!
finallyexploded chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Please note that your fic is in violation for using copyrighted lyrics. I suggest that you remove the lyrics, or delete and upload on a different website.

Actions not allowed:
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

explodinghead
Member of Eliminator
woooimmafox1305 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
What song is it?
Satoshi'sBabe chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
i liked this. very good
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Great story!
devilsmaiden66 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
love the pacing of your plot in this story. for me it's not too fast even though it's just the first chapter since the progression is really good. I hope you will also write Alois and Claude's encounter.

you're really good and I hope you will write more stories for Kuro. I'll be waiting for more. and while I do that i'll be checking out all your other stories in Naruto. 3
promocat chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
ciel will always be cheeky!& sebastian(& us fangurls)love him that way