Reviews for In soot I sleep
SCPetit chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
I barely understand most of the text because it includes a lot of words I don't know, but I think I got the point. It's really good, 'cause you know the story starts whit Cato and Clove you know from different perspectives so... Yeah, I can't wait to read the next chapters.
OMGitsgreen chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
I like what you're doing with Cato by giving him a younger brother (Marvel, who I've never seen play the role). It rounds out his character rather well. I would suggest adding his parents in, or mention them, because it seems like Cato is acting as a substitute parent. What sort of relationship do they have? It's important to know.
Nice snappy Clove. As sharp as a dagger, that one. (Pun intended) I hope to see a little more about her in the upcoming chapter. And great initial contact.
Great chapter! Can't wait to see an update!
OMGitsgreen
april upside down chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Fantastic! You're an incredible writer and I hope you continue!
-hannah x
OdairBear chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Ah this is great, and I'm actually from virginia so I thought the little mention was cool
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Update
pretty-little-gymnast chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Can't wait for another one of your stories! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Very interesting. Update soon!
cherie and her flop ficz chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
First, YOU ARE SO NICE TO ME. I can't believe that people are actually writing for me and fulfilling my own selfish needs that are whored out on the blog. THANK YOU.

Second, this is wonderful. It's short and simple, yet you are already able to capture this world's feel.

I adore what you've done with the characters so far, especially with Cato and Glimmer and whatever relationship they have. Glimmer is my baby, and I'm glad to finally see a story where she isn't a one-dimensional bitch. She has a personality and is relatable and funny, and I love you. Though I must say, I can't wait until the Cato/Clove interaction!

I hope to see more soon!
Books'N'Life chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I like how the story is going. Update ASAP!
OMGitsgreen chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I really like what you're doing with the story so far. I generally hate Cato and Clove fics, but you've made them both likable, while keeping them in character. Also, you can never go wrong with adding Finnick Odair to the mix. Great, solid job so far. And I'll be looking forward to more!
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3