Reviews for A Sacrifice For Peace
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
amazing... you got it so well... D: poor her, but it's true ppl can't live in it
Darling chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
Sad...But good. Your emotional style of writing is good.
Elizabeth Frost chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
I liked it a lot _ It was short and perfect. I don't like her glad she died ::slaps self:: sorry my other personality got out (im Lady Une's daughter) oops I wasn't suppose to tell anyone that.
IX CarpeDiem XI chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
Aww...That's sad! A really good story though, keep up the good work!
Little green chapter 1 . 4/5/2001
Hi! I really feel bad doing this, but I had never read this one, so I 'use' it to 1) review : That was sad. Booh! ;_; But as always, so well written. And the end was impressive! 2) Tell you that I made arough of the fanart you asked me. I you, but a thingie called 'DARMON' or something replied that your mailbox was full, so I bet you didn't get it. Tell me where I can send it so you get it and tell me if I should finish with this rough or begin something else. You see, I've never tried this before, so... (Koffs koffs) I need a first opinion! :)
Relena Yuy Lowe chapter 1 . 10/12/2000
Beautifully written, as usual.
Mythica chapter 1 . 10/12/2000
Excellent! Well written, touching and sad. I am glad that there ARE people out there who can comprehend Relena. What I mean by that is this: Her message and her life may seem pointless and you might think her weak for not fighting, but that is not the case. She is strong enough to never resort to killing. It is easy to point a gun at someone's head and pull the trigger, knowing that it will get you what you want with no pain or problems. Talking to people, appearing weak to most, and being willing to sacrifice your life for ideals at any time are all qualities that require great strength and sense of perspective. Relena is the only person, real or imaginary who I know who displays these qualities. Wonderful fic, keep up the great writing!
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 1 . 10/12/2000
Love it.
Nightheart chapter 1 . 10/12/2000
I like this peice. It's very introspective, and a chilling reminder of the horrible reality outside of ideals. That and I like the idea of her choosing martyrdom, she would do that for the people she has sworn herself to protect. A true leader and one who is fit to represent the people would be willing to sacrifice her own life so that others might finnally live in peace.
Lizzan chapter 1 . 10/11/2000
Wow. I love it. I love angst. I hope you plan to do a sequel to it or something like it. Really well written.
AznPnay chapter 1 . 10/11/2000
Ohhh, so sad!
ssj hotaru chapter 1 . 10/11/2000
that was great, as always I loved it, your writing is spectaculiar