Reviews for A New Beginning
annburgum chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Great story. Love these special moments with the boys. We don't see enough of them anymore. Just cause they have grown up shouldn't mean we lose the emotional stuff. Great we can come here to still read about it. Thanks to u both.
jensensgirl3 chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
I'm glad that the brother's finally put their differences a side and are back together again. They are going to need each other more then they both will ever know.

YEAH! Season Nine can't wait to see how Season Eight will end now.
HiroMasahashi chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Awesome! Amazing! Epic! Wonderful! Fantastic! Great! Beautiful! xD Loved the epilogue thank you for writing a follow-up! :) You and RainbowBetty are perfect!
hotshow chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
I just read this story and thought it was great. Thank you.
AlxM chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
You both did an awesome job with this one! That letter was so sad, and they both were totally in character. Awesome story with equally awesome writers. :D
TheAnnoyingOwl chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Throwing punches, hugging as we expect our Winchesters to be doing. Dean in mother-hen mode is awesome as always, of course! And so is Sam. More than that, AND SO ARE YOU AND BETTY! Great work! Thank you both for that!
mandancie chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Totally Awesome! :) Thank you so much for posting this! I just loved it!
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Now Dean realize what Sam went through while he was gone, reading that letter really open his mind on how Sam was feeling. Now he understands why he didn't look for him thinking that he was dead, still love how Dean still wants to kick his ass.

Have to read RainbowBetty letter, need to find it on here.
TheAnnoyingOwl chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Hello!
It is wonderful follow up to RainbowBetty's "Closure"! I wish we could see it in canon. More than that, both fanfics are like canon! While reading it, I could imagine every word, every tear, every sigh, every thought... Oh Sam... Oh Dean...
I want to accede to users who asked you to continue the story. It would be perfect if you will write another chapter!
And in addition, I want to ask you for permission to translate this fanfic into Russian. May I do it? I want to translate RainbowBetty's fanfic as well and I'm going to ask her to give me a permission to do it.
P.S.: I'm sorry if I made some mistakes because, as you can see, English is not my first language.
HiroMasahashi chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Ugh! Wonderful, beautiful!
I love that you wrote Dean's reaction! I so wish that this was canon darn it! :)
Thank you for this wonderful fic! Please add an epilogue I'll be looking out for it! ;)
allinredstringoffate chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
this was so AWESOME! i loved everyword of it :)
mb64 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This was a very good follow up to "Closure". You did a very nice job on it!

hotshow chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I just read this story and thought it was great. I have one request - would it be possible for you to write a sequel to this story. I would love to read how the next day turns out when Dean talks to Sam about his letter. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I really loved this. And thanks for the referral to Rainbow Betty's story. It's terrific as well.
TG
RainbowBetty chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This was gorgeous! This is the perfect follow up, I'm so glad you wrote it! I absolutely loved it. Oh Dean. Gah! Perfect.