Reviews for Clinging
TheRealSonia chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
At first it was such a sweet, heartbreaking, bittersweet reunion, and then it ended on such a hopeful note. Loved it!
TheRealSonia chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
It hurts just reading about it. I felt such a sense of loss for Carol when Daryl left.
BulletTimeScully chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Oh my goooossshhhh! Love it! And you used my lines! How awesome is that! I loved this scene between them... I think something like this needs to happen; he needs to see that there are other reasons that the group wants him around. It's not just about what he can do for them anymore... they care about him... Hell, Carol *loves* him... and I know he'll have a hard time understanding why, but he'll come around. Great story!
itsi3 chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
:) Very cute!
Crystal
Selbyzipper chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Love it! All I could think after Sunday was how heart broken Carol looked & sounded, and you wrote that beautifully. I would love to see Carol using the poncho as a blanket next week with out anyone talking about it. Great characterization & dialogue. Would love to see this story contine.
JackandHoney chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Daryl is just... just.
Well. He's clueless. But that's okay.
Because Carol's perseptive and they fit together.
So wonderfully.
Well done!
Challia chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Oh God, I needed this so much..Thank you, wonderful story!
ElO chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I'm an unhealthy shipper of these two and honestly, I literally had a OTP fsdksksj moment after reading the last sentence of the 2nd chapter. I'd love to read more, this little snippet was first class, really!
Sinister Attraction chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
This is one of my favorite short Caryl stories on here. Great job!
Sinister Attraction chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Absolutely outstanding!
serenity0318 chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Aww I'm so loving this! Here hoping we see a little more development between Daryl and Carol on screen.
libfulknot chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
I smiled through this whole chapter. They were perfection. Thanks so much for writing this and sharing.
YouthINaisa6 chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
I loved this!
BSparrow chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Oh my Lord, that was so, so sweet. I'm sorry I can't formulate a more constructive, meaningful review but I'm still reeling from the pain of that episode followed by the sweetness of your story. This is what needs to happen!
crystal2817 chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Omg that better happened next week. Love it