Reviews for Waiting for an End
Guest chapter 14 . 12/7/2015
This is such a good story. I just started watching The Walking Dead and was really excited to see this story. It's soooooo good and I love the Daryl and Kagome fluff that went on in the last chapter. Plz Plz Plz update as soon as you can with a nice long chapter with more DarylxKagome
Guest chapter 14 . 11/28/2015
Ooohho this was so good!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Whooaa..another update! Yay!
Blitza chapter 14 . 11/25/2015
In my opinion there's just a tad too much romance and way too little action. I mean, where's Sophia? When is the story gonna start moving again?
Ash chapter 14 . 11/25/2015
Beautiful. But I am a lot more interested in seeing and reading about Andrea's ass being handed to her. Basically, give me the drama and of Andrea's crying and whining. Thanks.
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 14 . 11/25/2015
Totally loved this sweet moment. I was curious as to how Wade found out. Haha it wasn't what I expected but, I could totally see that happening. I think Remy might be my favorite character. Seriously, I'm going to need a warning if he's not going to make it to the end of this book. (・_・)
KioshiUshima chapter 14 . 11/24/2015
Banter. Banter is the leading to all great relationships. if you can't banter with your beau, who can you banter with? NO ONE I SAY. Thanks or the update! And all your hard work shipping out those boxes!
Spastic Freak chapter 14 . 11/24/2015
Great installment! Good luck at work! I got out of the retail like busy line of work for a reason. Used to a manage a cookie store in a mall and I don't miss it haha. Now I manage a hotel and it's wonderful because we are the opposite. Busy during business days and dead for the holidays.

Don't work yourself too hard!
Davan33 chapter 14 . 11/24/2015
Happy Thanksgiving I hope you have a good Christmas too and just to let you know I love this story and I hope you post again soon
Me mememe chapter 14 . 11/24/2015
Hey I don't think u drink that often but 15 shots issss a lot. :x (like near alcohol poisoning Ina girl her size...)
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 13 . 11/7/2015
I love Greg, Wade, and Remy best OCs ever! The story is developing nicely and I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/3/2015
Please update soon
Shadowe chapter 13 . 10/29/2015
Are you gonna update this sometime soon?!

I sure hope you do!

I do like this crossover :)
Sailorgirl2311 chapter 13 . 10/24/2015