Reviews for Waiting for an End
mary chapter 12 . 4/29
Well first of all I tell you that your story is one of the best and I read till now .
otherwise I'm sorry about your grandmother I hope you must either be hard, and hope you find a flat to share that you really like .
a kiss , I hope another update soon )
redstar kitsune chapter 12 . 4/4
Sorry to hear about ur grandma my she R.I.P and to hear ur other grandma is doing better
Good luck with apartment
Lina03 chapter 12 . 3/25
Awesome fic, I love it. Thanks for sharing and I hope things start looking up for you soon )
kirahigurashi chapter 12 . 3/18
Good luck!
CresentWolf1 chapter 11 . 3/18
Plzzzzzz update lol ;p
rhizz17 chapter 11 . 3/2
Update please
Vertigo Venom chapter 11 . 2/5
Good story so far! Will you continue it? Keep up the great work & please update again soon! - V.V.
redangel2463 chapter 11 . 1/13
Please Update Soon XD!
c3lph t1tl3d chapter 11 . 1/7
Oh my god this story is amazing. I'm in love with all the characters and I cannot help but love the idea of a Daryl/Kagome romance. This has been a pleasure to read and I personally hope that you are going to come back to do more. Thank you for posting.
dizzydani666 chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
Wow, I've bin so in2 this I didn't even notice this was the last chpt. Very entertaining, Luv the dog!
MoonStar005 chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
I hope you update soon. :) I really enjoy this story.
alice chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
vivement la suite
Davan33 chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE PLEASE PLEASE!
BlueyedHybrid chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
I LOVE this story! I'm a huge TWD fan so mixing it with my fav anime is awesome and I can't wait for more!
Leafy chapter 11 . 11/16/2014