Reviews for Burn
Just Sus chapter 42 . 10/15
I loved this story and all of the characters in it! James was so manic that it was scary , but added to the story! Out of everyone, I hated Victoria. She was an awful, self-absorbed person! Loved the Aussies! Did Bella ever finish "Fire?"

Just Sus chapter 23 . 10/14
You made me cry again... I couldn't believe that Edward would really leave her after what they dhsred in France!
Just Sus chapter 17 . 10/12
I hope Victoire doesn't proposition Edward, or Bella will freak!
Just Sus chapter 15 . 10/12
I know this was written a few years ago, but for great lemons, any of the sex scenes from "Last Tango in Forks!""
Just Sus chapter 7 . 10/11
The Cullens Legacy isoneof my all-time favorite FFs. Have read it many times!

Like I asked before,vWTF is with Edward?
Just Sus chapter 6 . 10/11
WTF happened to Edward? Did be find something in her stuff?
Just Sus chapter 5 . 10/11
Isn't Jimmy James, her ex?
Just Sus chapter 3 . 10/11
Sheesh, A!ice made me tired...LOL!
Just Sus chapter 2 . 10/11, Eddie is divorced, eh? Hmmmmm!
Just Sus chapter 1 . 10/11
This feels really dark! Is it going to be super angsty?
Madmaxi chapter 42 . 10/1
Wow! What an amazing effed up character you created in James! I absolutely could not put this story down! The twists and turns in the plot definitely kept me 'turning the pages'. It was absolutely outstanding! I would love to see a future take of Bella after the 'holy fire' book is released...maybe as a NYT article with Jenks redeeming himself somewhat in a favorable review but also speculating that Bella could be the author?

Kudos to you my dear and your writing team. This was a home run. Thanks so much for sharing:-)
Butt3rflyKink chapter 37 . 9/23
oh! coffee isn't good for pregnant women
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 39 . 8/22
TBH I would much more prefer a Fiji resort honeymoon than Paris! Ah, to be rich.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 38 . 8/22
I am curious about an Aussie writing about traditional feasts in the US. Does it compare? What would a traditional Aussie Xmas dinner Coniston of?
I hope you one day write an Australian BxE. I love fics set in countries that author is from with their locations and holidays.
Have you been to all these places? That Fiji resort is to die for. Wish I was rich. I love the new FF feature that allows me to highlight words and Google pops up. I live in the Pacific Northwest and the Alderwood Resort looks interesting. But as I grew up in California, I prefer warmer weather for vacations. The water is very cold up here, even in summer.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 23 . 8/22
Aha! I knew Aro was checking the recording devices, lol.
1,239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »