Reviews for Burn
Fran Masen chapter 34 . 4h
I've no problems with Bella but come on, could she be more stupid believing everything James say? I just wanted to slap her to make her see reality, the guy is not normal, she just put herself and her baby in danger for being too naive and trusting a dangerous guy.
magmom4 chapter 3 . 5/3
This is giving me a lot to think about. I thought about the mystery man being James but that doesn't seem right. I also think there are two people writing Seth's? book. And maybe that has something to do with it.
Anita chapter 41 . 4/26
Great story, fabulous read, thank you very much.
thisismeeyah chapter 1 . 4/8
First chapter is insane. Can't wait to finish it
Denninelli chapter 42 . 3/31
An interesting read from a fellow Aussie. Thanks for writing it
Edward'sbby chapter 1 . 3/6
Love️️
lemonangeljuice chapter 41 . 3/6
Baby Alex is an adorable HEA ending. Thank you!
jel19 chapter 42 . 2/26
This was an excellently written story. I really enjoyed it. Your characters were interesting, believable and well developed. The lemons were sublime. Great job Compass! A 10 out of 10 for me.
Bella is supposedly "intelligent" in this story, yet she can't see that James and Jimmy are one in the same. Her character is disappointing, really.
Sassyvampmama chapter 42 . 1/20
This was interesting, thanks for sharing.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 22 . 1/17
Château neuf du pape. Excellent choice really good wine. Compass you are right you were in beautiful area of France. Gordes, les Beaux de Provence, Avignon, Orange...Saint remy as well. Beautiful, plus great food. Like everywhere in Provence. Next time you visit try manosque, manes, l'Occitane factory and le couvent des minimes. Check this hotel out. 5 stars one, just amazing.
sporty shorty story chapter 42 . 1/12
I read this over the weekend and wanted to come back to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. I love how descriptive you are and how much I can relate to your characters. I loved this story!
Irrevocably-Edwards chapter 21 . 1/9
Ok, so Ive waited to review until now. The story line is great and its captivating. I'm hooked until the end at thus point. It does seem to drag on at parts. But decently written.

The thing is. It is very obvious the James and Jimmy are the same person from early on. That's where you start to loose credibility on some of your characters Bella, Edward and especially Charlie. You write then as exceptionally smart and intuitive people, yest still at this point they have not put 2 and 2 together. I would suggest put a few more curve balls in either James' or Jimmy's character to throw off the reader.

Also, you might want to do a bit more research on ADHD, which is Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder James might have been diagnosed that as a child, but that has very small reason for the behavior he is obviously showing now. Even when he dated Bella when he was showing grave signs of Bi-polar disorder. What he is showing presently is severe signs of schizophrenia.

Other than those 2 things, this has a good chance at becoming a good psychological thriller.
obsessedwecjwbs chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Wow, this chapter made me want to slap Carlisle and Edward. Very well written!
LizziePaige chapter 37 . 11/29/2014
Carlisle, you bastard. Would have been nice for him to show his support to Bella after everything she's just been through - he just showed his true colours, and they aren't pretty!
1,156 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »