Reviews for One Season
You're welcome
Kairi Yajuu chapter 17 . 2/1
write mooooore
theacer250 chapter 16 . 1/12
You really shouldn't feel that way. I mean people always write Italy like he is a child, you have a really good balance where he is still cute and fun but still feels like a adult. I'm not even a big fan of gerita, I like it though, because people write him like I mentioned before. that's why I would love to read one written by you. This is by far the longest review I have ever written.
Tenshi chapter 15 . 1/5
Please update soon I wanna know what's gonna happen please continue it soon
Guest chapter 15 . 12/12/2014
Gilbird?
Zepphyra.Snow.Storm chapter 15 . 11/15/2014
Thank you for your update! I appreciated seeing Prussia's POV, and it was really quite poignant psychologically speaking :3
theacer250 chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
I really like Italy's point of view and was wondering if you are ever going to write a gerita fanfic because I like how their relationship is in this story.
piratespain13 chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
You are right about the food poisoning thing. It is called conditioned taste aversion. It can be "learned" in a single incident. I'm a psychology student so i actually had to learn about that and other things. If you have any questions deel free to ask. I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter.
Zepphyra.Snow.Storm chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
Heyy. Great job with this chapter. As far as I can tell, everything is psychologically sound as far as the needs of your story goes. I mean, when someone has a panic attack, they actually start hyperventilating, but whatever. It's cool. Also, as far as ideas go... I'm worried about Canada catching whatever sickness that Hungary had! I hope that that doesn't happen, that would be just too sad of a turn for this story to take. But I also was thinking that maybe Prussia will have to be forced to swallow his pride and begin going to a counselor or psychologist regularly, or perhaps even the idea of being institutionalized will be brought up. Because in the real world that's how people like this are treated in order that they might get better. About the one-world-government, I swear all I can think about is One Piece's World Government. Holy crap. Okay sorry anyway, I'm thinking that maybe there should be a more prominent presence of them in your story. They've just kind of been rather non-existent lately. Give some terrorist attacks or something to show that they're there! XD

But anyway you're doing a really great job, keep up the good work! I really enjoy each chapter you come out with! :)
MastermindKakashi chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
I love this series! This is the reason why I got interested in you and your other works!
As much as I love smut and PruCan, I don't think sex is going to be helpful up front. However, I am confident they can work it out! Albeit their relationship won't ever be the same, but there will be one.
I think Hungary has some sort of deal for herself and her country in the one-world government, somewhat restoring her to her glory, like in the days of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, just minus Austria.
WulfyFang3 chapter 13 . 7/23/2014
Ahh...second-hand embarrassment how I despise you! I totally feel for Canada when he was trying to hide from Germany when he was angry! That is me on such a deep level...I swear he and I are soul mates or something. XD I almost kind of not really feel sorry for France and Spain for getting kicked out, Prussia and Canada did a bit of damage, too, but oh well. They really deserved it. Plus, they're not exactly family. :P Loving the updates, keep up the awesome work!
Zepphyra.Snow.Storm chapter 13 . 7/23/2014
Wow... This chapter was great. Funny and cute, and really emotionally meaningful. Keep up the good work! :)
WulfyFang3 chapter 12 . 7/12/2014
wow...I seriously want to get completely shit-faced so bad...this chapter was just so unfair. I'm so happy that things between Gil and Mattie are somewhat back to normal. :) And congrats on getting married
Petit-Arc-en-Ciel chapter 12 . 6/25/2014
That was awesome! I read One Month so long ago, and I didn't look up for the sequel at that time ... It was a very stupid idea not to! This story is awesome, really, everything I love! Even Drunk-Sex! (The awkwkard par is the day after, when you wake up next to two naked persons and you remember what you've done. It happened to me last week-end, with a friend and my best-friend ... I open my eyes and laughed, it was so awkward ...)
Anyway, I can't wait to read what's next :)
Bye!
piratespain13 chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
Yay! New chapter! Which is awesome. I do love a dominant Canadian with these two. I can't wait for the next chapter now