Reviews for Minimum Safe Distance
I liked this. It was beautifully written :D
Yay chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Of Molly
Tyay chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This is an interesting character view offline.
K chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Love it! More stories please!
thedragonaunt chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I LOVE this. I really like your Molly. She has everyone fooled, but we know she's not a mouse at all! She has a big, healthy dose of BAMF, a wonder to behold!
Rocking the Redhead chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
i love how you did this
Nan chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I love your Molly, her vision of and interactions with Sherlock and this whole story. Thank you!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
fascinating story, I really like Molly's insight into Sherlock's character and absolutely AWESOME that she defended herself like that, a little curious where she learned
brilliant ficlet, well done, rather hoping for more in this line
lucyyh chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
A very different Molly, but I can imagine her being just how you describe her. I enjoy reading this, the way she can see through Sherlock, and not tell anything.

It's a really good fic.

See ya!
hihiyas chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Ooh, great characterization for Molly! Hope to read more of your stories in the future :)
SammyKatz chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I like your take on Molly. She only pretends to be the shy little mouse. Being underestimated puts you at the advantage. Surprise is ones best defense at times. good job.
Mayacakaia chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Quite a different Molly we usually see. Good to see how Sherlock and Molly interact subtly close without anyone knowing. And I like Lagrange Points as well.
btw, I wonder if the butterfly knife is Sherlock's Christmas gift for her. He wouldn't have know she'll be losing hers in a fight with an attacker, right?