Reviews for Figure It Out
terri chapter 1 . 3/24
Great. Keep em coming.
terri chapter 1 . 2/5
THANK YOU, very much! I too thought the writers made Jane to be out of character with Casey. I dont lile Casey. Mainly because he isnt Maura. Dont want Casey around Jane anymore. Hope he gets writen OUT.
abc321 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
So I finally got the chance to read this. I'm glad that you wrote a story about what should have happened after that. Jane needed to be smacked in the head. Casey is an ass especially with the "I'm going to have a life threatening surgery so my parts work for you." Good story. I'm glad someone convinced me to read it.
saffyfan chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This was great. I've always had pent-up frustration issues with that episode, and this made it all better :), plus, the animal dialogue had me cackling. Awesome!
Carol gonzaga chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I love the way you have written this story. Simply amazing. Carry on
ArcadiaArden chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This was adorable... Simply adorable:) ( having so much fun catching up on my reading)
kiwi.girrrl chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Simply brilliant.
"Stupid strawberries, stupid turtle." Jo growled "Tortoise!" Bass corrected
The similarity of their pets to themselves is great comic relief.
Comedy aside, it is only fitting that the 'dumb' genius is matched with the 'blind' detective.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I love this. Finally Jane! Plus Bass' and Jo's 'talking' is so funny.

I have to say that I totally agree with you. Jane's reaction with Casey's whole thing is just not her character. They had destroyed Jane Rizzoli character with making her beg like that. I mean yes she's just a human wanted to be loved to be wanted, but really she has her own character and of course someone doesn't act out of their character especially someone as smart as Jane.
And Casey's 'feel thing' is so selfish, how could smartypants detective (is this okay?) didn't see that as ALL OF US can see that.
I could understand they didn't want to make the leads to be couple, but come on they could make better than that.
Sorry for this long comment, I'm glad you wrote this.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Nicely Done...hurray to locked doors and detective skills, about time!
memaw18 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Love it and I totally agree with everything you said in the footnote, hope Janet takes note,more of this please,,x
wolfamodais chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
i like how you voiced the dog and turtle. that made the story flow with more of a freshness to it. what im trying to say is its good.
pi chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
ewww. I thought the feel me thing was romantic but when you put it that way it is gross and selfish. From now on only shipping Rizzles screw Casey and whatever beard pops on the show
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
"You're the detective, figure it out!" I absolutely loved that line! Bass and Jo bickering was cute too! I loved it! :)
Jo chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Loved all of this-I agree with the way Jane is about Casey on the show-OMG throw up in my mouth-two or three times I thought he was finally gone and such like a bad case of the flu-he would pop back up-hopefully he will be gone for good by the time the new season starts. Love when Bass and Jo talk and loved how Maura opened the door and threw Jane out-you wrote a really good story here.
kiarcheo chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I don't know if I loved more how finally Maura snapped, Angela saying (and doing) the same things as Maura or the Bass' talking :)