Reviews for The Littlest Betrayals
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I love it! I hate it! How could Max do that to him? *cries* It's awesome!
Ellie101 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
ALEC! AW. Poor, abused, *adorable* Alec. :( If only Max would figure out that it's NOT that she LOVES to HATE him. (Or maybe that's ME talking, lol)
Ellie101 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
M. So poignant. So damn GOOD. hehe. ;) As you can see, now that I actually KNOW some shit about this show, I be checking out your fics! hehe.
Serenity Wintirs chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Wow, this is really good. Lots of angst. Angst is god. Lol. I hope that you write a sequel or something to this eventually.
crimsonshadoe chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
God I love this story! - this whole series actually.

I must have read it about a dozen times by now, and each time the depth of emotion and gut-wrenching angst you portray in each story blows me away.

I've kinda given up hoping that you'll finish the series - but i'd still be incredibly thrilled if you did!

crimsonshadoe
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Really sad, but really well written. You're truly a deity among writers, and I don't think I've read anything this eloquent in a long, long time.
pemberley chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Poor, poor Alec. He deserves love, more than Logan does at times. Although, sometimes he doesn't. Okay, he always does...
Bonnie chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Very angsty, looking forward to the next installment. Poor Alec.
LlamasInShortPants chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Oh, no. Poor, poor Alec. I actually put my hands over my face and groaned when I read the 'pity' line. I should really go take care of him...

I'm so into this idea of yours, by the way. The whole concept of a series of conversations. Brilliant. And hard, I don't envy you in the least. You'll pull it off spectacularly though, I have no doubt. Knowing what happened in 'chained' I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm trusting you, by the way, to have a happy ending. At least warn us if this is all going to end badly, so I can have a pint of ice cream and some kleenexes at the ready.
Jetblack chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
I love this story. Chained was really cool too. your a very good writer
RagingConfusion chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
I really don't like this kind of story (Alec gets rejected), but you write it so well! How can I not like it? It was very well written, I must say. I'm going to read Chained.
Nhya chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
This is so gooood, I loved Chained and to know now that it's actually going to be 6 parts it's great, I love this one, poor Alec and stuborn Max, that girl is so blind, anyway thanks for the amazing work you have done here.
Brin chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! Poor Alec! :( Love that you're doing a prequel to "Chained!" More!
Dia chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
..this is, perhaps the first time I've been able to bristle in max's favor. Oh, sure, I love the girl... but why? Why Legs? It's so frustrating... and the only pity I believe she feels is towards Logan.. sympathy for the guy, just because they're 'supposed to be'. Argh! Well...I'll cease my rambling and seeth silently for now.. great chapter..! And poor Alec...

(by the way..when do you plan to update Opening Cages? While all of your other storis are wonderful, I'm absolutely stuck on that one! Please, bring us the next chapter soon!)
Mpols chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Hey, I think your stories are great! They just hold so much emotion. I like the idea of a series, maybe get a little more insight. It's awesome. Keep on writing... and update the other stories, please! They are wonderful!