Reviews for First Kiss: Variations On A Theme
TheEverHummingGirl chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
This would have made an entertaining episode in TCW. The last part though is something I've actually been wondering about lately. With all the clones, there have to be some that prefer each other, right? Too bad there isn't a second part to this, one with a happier ending.
TheEverHummingGirl chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
I loved this one! There really aren't enough Rep Comm fics on this website.
clicketykeys chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
Yaaaay for happy endings! Now I'm curious about Keeli and this twi'lek... ;D
Ars Arpadok chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Aww poor Tup. I have a soft spot for well done clone slash, there's so little of it (actually I've found very little clone slash period but maybe I'm not looking correctly). I think it's very "them" to have the clones debating something so irrational rationally, the way little kids always want clear cut answers even when there aren't any.

It's doubly bitter-sweet when they have to learn about irrational things like love and lust all one their own. Excellent. Thank you for writing.
LadyZelthePen chapter 9 . 3/3/2013 sweet and sad. It's interesting, reading both Found and Found Again, this one really does mark the change. I'm still not familiar with your OC Aala (I am attempting to find time to read her stories, I promise!), but I can tell she cares for Obiwan a great deal. :) It's really interesting to put the twist on how Obiwan is two people at once; his old self has mostly died to be replaced with Ben, and the need for Aala to kiss Ben for the first time is really sweet.

I loved this, and I am so sorry for not reviewing sooner. :) Amazing job m'dear!

spikala chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
“Aala swallowed, suddenly overwhelmed with an unsettling feeling in the pit of her stomach that maybe...maybe she didn't know this man.” I loved this line, it just perfectly summed up all of her hesitation and doubts.

I really liked how you covered Aala’s first kiss with Obi-Wan and Ben Kenobi. Great symmetry and it was great to see how much the characters have grown and changed. Sure not everything has been all roses, but it made the characters feel all the more real for it. Love how despite the distance that has opened between them, both Aala and Ben managed to throw across a thin rope bridge. It made me think that in spite of anything that may’ve happened, they have a chance at patching this up.

Very cute and a lovely way to round off the collection of ficlets :)
The Nameless Avox chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
'Kix laughed as well, quietly and touched with sorrow. The world had ended and yet...' Loved this sentence! Actually, I really love this chapter.
The Nameless Avox chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
This is beautiful. I really like this chapter.
The Nameless Avox chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
I like the final sentence here- it works very nicely.
The Nameless Avox chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Ahhh... So cute! Artoo...
Count Mallet chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
It was nice to see this begin and end with the same author and different settings.

It's nice to see Obi Wan have a companion during the Great Jedi Purge. I can';t imagine what it would be like to live close to 20 years in solitude as he did between SW III and SW IV. Having a female companion can't make it much worse.

Thanks for anchoring this series for us.

- Count Mallet -
impoeia chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
I'm really glad you wrote this fic and not just because it is a good roundup for this series. Order 66, Anakin's fall, the fall of the Order, having to go into exile on a planet like Tatooine, all that leaves a mark, even on a man as steady as Obi-Wan. I'm happy to see that Aala comes to understand that, that events have not passed him by without forcing changes on him. I think you portrayed that really well with his little temper tantrum about the speeder. Obi-Wan and Ben are different people, not only just because of necessity, as I am sure Aala is no longer the same person she was on Naboo. Her uncertainty about the man she is now encountering was very real and very well described.

The way you drew the differences between Obi-Wan and Ben are just as good as the way you portrayed the similarities. Like Aala, that little bit of humor reassured me greatly. While different in some respects, the traits that make Obi-Wan a good person are still present in Ben and that is reassuring and a good basis to continue a love after a long absence. I'm sad to see this series end, but this is as good an end as any. Wonderfully sweetly written fic.
Kelana-ti chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Yes! We found out what happened to Kix!
Cute. :D I love how he named her Cori, after Coric. Really cool. I wish them both the best.
Count Mallet chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Order 66 is such a sad time, but you did a good job with the emotion here. We have a clone (Kix) who is now an outcast. I don't know your story franchise. Maybe he refused to carry out order 66. Maybe he did and has regrets about what he did. Maybe he hates the empire. Regardless, he's all alone except for the little girl who has more spunk and bite than anticipated.
Diathimos chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
:') so cute! You should make this into a full length story, not just a one shot. I would love to read more about Kix and Cori!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »