Reviews for Broken Bonds
Laviath0 chapter 17 . 3/15/2019
you shitty author, you make me cry...
(TT)(ノД)。゚(゚Д゚)゚。
leavethembehinde chapter 17 . 1/3/2016
so sad
WinchesterNimrod chapter 17 . 9/27/2015
I'M FREAKING CRYING! GOD!
WinchesterNimrod chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
I KNEW SOMEONE HAD THE SAME THOUGHT I DID! Awesome first chapter dude.
Y.A.O.I chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
make some more with them as partners
Y.A.O.I chapter 17 . 12/23/2014
that not a good ending...BUT IT WAS AN AWSOME STORY KEEP IT UP
BK54 chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Great story love the idea you are
so cool and you story it's amazing
optimistic girl94 chapter 17 . 12/28/2013
What?! That is it? No amazing recovery! No, Kabuto! This was not the ending I expected but I get it. It was well written and all the emotions were handled well. This was an amazing story and I'm glad to have been on this journey with you. Maybe there will be more Kabuto and Kakashi stories in the future. I'll be watching out for that. Great job! Nicely written:)
optimistic girl94 chapter 16 . 12/28/2013
This is phenomenal! I like how you wove in the original scene here. This is horribly sad but an excellent idea. It is sad to see how much two people can hate each other! Can't wait to read more! This is an excellent chapter!
optimistic girl94 chapter 15 . 11/19/2013
Wow! Another great and tense chapter. It is sad to see how distant the brothers are. Makes me sad because they may never go back to before. Hopefully there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Great job with the dialogue and description. I felt I could see the holes and the lovely pictures. Update soon! Great job! Youth!:)
optimistic girl94 chapter 13 . 9/19/2013
Hey!Good job again. Poor Kakashi! Kabuto is being so mean. Maybe he is being brain washed. Gosh, this story just gets better and better! I'm excited to see future chapters! Keep up the good work. Update soon. Thanks.
optimistic girl94 chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Two words, Love it! This was well written. I enjoyed it from beginning to end. I can't wait till the next chapter because there is a growing suspense. We all know why Kabuto is distant...well I think I know, Orochimaru. Orochimaru has already worked his snakey way into Kabuto's heart.

Again, this is very nicely done. I was so excited to see this update and I can't wait till the next one. Keep up the good work! Thanks:)
optimistic girl94 chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
Yea! I am so glad to see a update. First I thought it was Orochimaru...phew glad it wasn't but it is on the horizon. Haha, I like how he moved out without any thought to how he will pay for everything. Thirteen! Defiantly not the age to make that decision. Anyway as they are growing up so fast! Really like this story and happy to see you writing again! Thanks! Update soon!
Vsasseranbuninjafromkonoha chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Am I the only who's finding this creepy as heck? I mean I can't imagine creepy Kabuto being a freaking cute baby, and Kakashi hugging the creep-...ahem I meant child.
Vsasseranbuninjafromkonoha chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
I wonder if I should talk to the characters before a chapter like you do. It's quite hilarious.