Reviews for Walking Backwards
SilverShadow123 chapter 1 . 4/15
Can you PLEASE, please, PLEASE make an aftermath chapter? Or maybe a ten years later chapter? Anything will work really ... I just want a sequel hahaha! (Even though this was posted two years ago ...)
EmpressMinea chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Grabe kelangan pang gumawa ng eksena sa subway bago magkasundo lol
tieusang chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
if only, then there wouldn't so many chapters for me read and get mad at . thanks, this would be sweet though
RENAImochi chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Awwww this is so cute haha im just curious how older ritsu will turn out after this happened...
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I just wish that Takano had a second chance like this. Really cute story!
pinaygurl28 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
aww how cute :) he still let ricchan leave :D
LicaToRiku chapter 1 . 3/20/2013

and Takano, y you so mean to An-chan?

ah...but yeah v I also liked this yahoo
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Oh oh is there going to be more? Please there be more like what is to happen after this
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
can't stop smiling like a dummy here
but i don't care:3
this story makes me happy:D
Nunnally-Chan chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Make a sequel of this please 3
puppyfacetwo chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Sorry, I got cut off cuz typing on an iPod touch is tricky business sometimes. :)
Anyways, it's totally up to you if this continues or not. This is great the way it is, and I loved it all. Not many people get a second shot at things, so Takano's lucky he did, and I'm glad he made things right with Onodera. :3
puppyfacetwo chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I think this could benefit a lot with a follow-up chapter. It would be fantastic to see where their future leads them. Since Takano woke up in the past and fixed their relationship, it would be awesome to see him wake up in his present time with his life now containing Onodera. This is just my opinion, so whether or not this does get another chapter, is totally your desici
Haruhi-kun chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
It was very nice!
I love if there is a sequel for this fic after Onodera returned to Japan. :)
lannie chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Okay first things first, this was undeniably ADORABLE. Like ugh gave me a toothache because of the fluff. The concept was fresh and new, which I really liked. However the execution was kind of bland. I felt like you rushed it at the end. I hoped for more descriptions rather than dialogue.

Overall the story was good! Wished it was multi-chaptered though. :(
loopyhutton chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Yeah I really like it! You should do 10 years on showing how their relationship would have gone in this new timeline!