Reviews for HeartBound - The Renascentia Trilogy: Book One
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
I for one, am thoroughly pleased you did not open with her banging dwarves. You know, because she done that for her jewelry
Bryn chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
Sometimes I think Tony has aspergers. he is very smart, but doesn't always pick up on social cues or understand that something is wrong.

If you didn't want me to look, you shouldn't have hidden it. But if you didn't want me to look, you shouldn't have put it in plain view. So you should hide it in plain view!

You are a fantastic writer. I'm feeling the full range of emotions when reading this, and it's amazing. You are making me think things I've never thought before and I love it. Continue on you amazing unicorn writer you!
Wolfsbane Writer chapter 21 . 3/9/2014
How are there not more reviews? I love this book. Going to read the next.
LuvnVanessa chapter 21 . 3/9/2014
Wow, just wow. I love this story! Like it a lot. You have talent as a writer. Keep up the good work. )
SecretScript chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Uh-oh...
Beloved Daughter chapter 21 . 5/5/2013
Interesting story. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for writing and posting!
Ardhoniel Marvelite chapter 21 . 3/3/2013
Wow, their future sounds so optimistic! NOT. I hope Freyr is still alive though. Going to read the sequel to this amazing story now :D
Ardhoniel Marvelite chapter 20 . 3/3/2013
Yes! Thanos is finally dead! It was fun to see all the other Gods as well. (Btw, you referred to Anubis as 'she' at one point, I'm assuming that's a typo?)
Ardhoniel Marvelite chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
Why end the chapter here? It was just getting interesting!
Ardhoniel Marvelite chapter 18 . 3/3/2013
Ok, it was Loki, my mistake. I think Njord overreacted slightly with Freyja's punishment, treating a ten year old like that!
Ardhoniel Marvelite chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
I take it you liked Thor: Tales of Asgard then lol, you've referenced it enough! My story 'A Demon's Fate' uses it as a source as well :D
So Steve knows a bit more now, and Freyja's planning to leave? I bet that's not really Loki at the end though!
Ardhoniel Marvelite chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
More insights into Freyja...good to know more about her, but Tony really should learn to mind his own business! (Do you know that Magni is one of Thor's sons? I guess that's not true in this story.)
Ardhoniel Marvelite chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
Very emotional chapter...I hope they reunite soon. What exactly is contained in the tesseract? Must be something extremely dangerous if it's kept a goddess running for 1000 years...and why does Thanos want it? Btw, have you ever heard the song 'Frozen' by Within Temptation? It fits Freyja's situation perfectly! :D
Ardhoniel Marvelite chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
I can't believe no-one's reviewed this yet, it's amazing! I love the history you're giving Freyja...'Leif' isn't Loki, is he? I'm not sure...