Reviews for The Tauri Child
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2017
...
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2017
In the last chapter you apologised for bad spelling... I didnt see any bad spelling other than the way harry speeks at that age... Not trying to burn... Just thought I'd mention it

Stacey's Universe
SortingHat chapter 3 . 1/29/2017
You know I didn't understand a FREAKING THING SAID!
Speedy1106 chapter 3 . 9/27/2016
So. When's the next update? Good story so far
Karen19 chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
I appreciate the fact that you wrote Harry from the point of view of a four year old. Sometimes they don't speak well, and the Dursley's wold not have attempted to correct his English. As far as spelling goes, it doesn't take very long to use a spell check and that usually catches the most obvious errors. Look forward to more of this story when you can.
Dragonaut344Doomed chapter 3 . 5/7/2015
It's heart breaking to read this , but I love how you plan on bringing them to justice. I hope I can read this when you do.
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
I think this is a good start. I would say put the adoption scene in but be vague, like it's from Harry's POV. Do you want Petunia and Vernon to get caught? And, while I'm thinking about it, by time they let Teal'c get his own place, Harry was older. Harry was born in 1980. He began Hogwarts in 1992. Jack and Daniel didn't go to Abydos until 1995 or 1996.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Okay a good first chapter.
Some issues though:
1. Wild you like that, Little One?" wild should be would.
2. , the small boy in Teal'c (Teal'c's) arms started too (to) stir, alerting Janet (to) his presence for the first time...
3. GENRAL (General) YOU NEED TO TE...(why is she yelling?)
4. Teal's (Teal'c) would have a little more trouble,

Where is this taking place? Because you didn't tell us in the Prologue, which is supposed to introduce things like that. This is not a bad story, but it does need some polish.
Also, remove the chapter with the AN b/c it is not allowed by the rules. I won't report you.

I would've liked to see Teal'c vs. Vernon Dursley.
Rain Addict CM chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Awww protective teddy bear T is so cute! I could totally see T finding a way to kill old Voldy lol. Snipe that SOB. Good update.
Fuyutaro son chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
great story, i enjoyed every minute of it :D
aminoor chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
love it
i am happy that you are writig again
please update more soon
but i wil wait for you
DarklyEclectic chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
They could check hotels, car rentals, credit card companies, etc. and U.S. Customs records to find a man who travelled into the US recently with a young boy from Surrey, England. Once they did that, they would know who Vernon is. I don't see the family bringing Harry on a US vacation unless they were hoping to lose him. I think it's more likely Vernon is on a business trip and brought Harry to dump him. Young children can be on their parent's passports instead of having their own. If Vernon pretended Harry was Dudley, he could leave him in the US. If anyone ever checked after he went back to England, Dudley isn't missing, so it would look legit. If anyone noticed he entered the US with a boy, and was leaving without one, he could say the boy was staying with friends, relatives, at a school, or some other excuse, and was returning later. When the SGC check on Vernon, they will notice he didn't file a missing child report with the police. That will make them suspicious and they will keep an eye on him. When he tries to leave the US without Harry or reporting him missing, they can make him sign over all claims to custody. If they contact Petunia, she would sign him over, too. He could be legally adopted as part of signing him over as a private adoption. Then Harry would be legally a US citizen. The US equivalent to the Ministry of Magic wouldn't let the Brits kidnap a US citizen, especially if it took a while for Dumbledore to realize he was missing. The US Magic Govt. wouldn't want Brits poking around a US Military installation as secret as Cheyenne Mt., and might have warded it. The Magic Govt. in the US might even be a secret part of the regular US Govt. They will find him when he does accidental magic, if not before then. They might have a healer give him a full checkup at some point, and find the horcrux in his scar, if you're going to have it be a horcrux. They could remove it. Harry could learn meditation and martial arts from Teal'c. Jaffa meditation might enable him to find his magical core and learn to use wandless magic. Harry could grow up healthy, happy and knowing how to fight. He may take on Teal'c's goal of freeing the Jaffa from the Goa'uld, and let the Brits handle their own problems with Dark Lords. Helping one small society in one small area of the world is much less important then helping to free tens of millions (billions?) of Jaffa and saving the whole planet from being wiped out/enslaved by the Goa'uld.
moondanceluna chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
not bad and i think you did great job on harry he was cute and i like you didnt just jump to him already being adopt
WRose chapter 3 . 9/9/2014