Reviews for Dinner With a Spider
Guest chapter 34 . 10/4/2015
The last chapter... ;-; /Le cri

also, people in the reviews... Dont be a bitch. I write storys too and its hard to update.
Woody21211 chapter 34 . 10/3/2015
This was the first fan fiction to make me cry. This was amazing!
Deidara4ever chapter 34 . 9/22/2015
This have been an emotional journey and I've loved every second of it
I thank you for sharing this story with us
Guest chapter 34 . 9/15/2015
this was worth the wait. thank you for sharing this story for us, you are a gifted writer. As a reader, you allowed me to be sucked into the story and thank you again for sharing this with us!
fanaticalParadox chapter 34 . 9/3/2015
HOLY SHIT I CRIED. TEARS ARE IN MY EYES THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL
herecomestesun chapter 34 . 8/29/2015
OKAY I CANNOT BELIEVE. YOU ARE FINALLY BACK AND FINISHED. DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IVE WAITED FOR THIS. THANK YOU FOR FINALLY UPDATING. I RECENTLY REREAD THE WHOLE STORY HOPING YOU WOULD SOMEDAY UPDAT AND YOU HAVE. GOD BLESS. I LOVE YOU
CloudCarnivore chapter 34 . 8/28/2015
SO SAD! SaruMisa is so cute~! What a happy/sad ending though!
scarletsaber chapter 34 . 8/28/2015
Ah I was so excited to see this finally updated! And finished too! I'm not usually a horror fan, but this was just so interesting that I couldn't stop reading it once I started. I think I found it a few months ago and read it all in one go and then just hoped it would be finished at some point. I'm so glad you decided to take the time to do so!

I'm so glad it ended how it did, those poor babies deserve happiness! Thanks for coming back and giving it an ending :)
SnowLiteSnowBrite chapter 32 . 7/19/2015
You are an AMAZING writer please update soon.
Piczle chapter 32 . 7/3/2015
THIS IS AMAZING. Though the plot is a little fucked up, it's getting me riled up for the next chapter! I'm so glad you have good writing...I can't stand it when the grammar and fluency is bad (though that's not their fault). PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :)
XxTealJadexX chapter 32 . 4/26/2015
and that end's todays presentation of 'the most horrifying and fucked up but awesome plot ever!' any questions?
ye-
good! now, coming up next is 'let's see how many angry reviews we can get saying HURRY THE HELL UP AND UPDATE!' ohh! this is gonna be a good one!
XxTealJadexX chapter 28 . 4/26/2015
i knew it
Guest chapter 33 . 2/26/2015
If you aren't going to fucking update the last chapter just fucking delete the damn thing.
Heyho chapter 33 . 2/12/2015
Chapter! I totally got scared at some parts :P
Guest chapter 33 . 1/25/2015
Will you please just update already? It's been over two months now.