Reviews for The Conversation
Mr.Garrison chapter 1 . 7/16
Uh Oh! *dingleling* retard alert! retard alert!
Memeventuretime123 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
lol, the only people who hated it were bronies. That goes to show ya', bronies have no sense of humour. Or a soul.
Lestityp's Puttin' on the Ritz chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Here's me...
Aand my brain just died.
Go to school and learn how to write, you trolling wannabe.
Missus Matthew King chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
none of the animorphs are portray'd as they are, bs everywhere, and they'd be more worried about getting rid of the evidence that they exist, because you know, YEERKS. so.. yeah.
0/10.
Sydsas chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Lol. This is quite an amusing story. And I haven't even read any of the Animorphs books. XP
AFfan chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
LOL! Really Funny!
woteva chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
uh... if forlay (u) actually met the animorphs would she (u) really act in that way? oh & by the way, wot!
There is hope chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
I like this stroy! It funny!
Winthrop chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
I thought it was very interesting. You obviously know the characters and plot of the series (one of my favorite series by the way). I thought that it was really good. Funny parts were there too. I liked it
GENERICAUTHORNAME chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Very funny!
Asmodeus1389 chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
i think that it is great! i love it.

aSm
Nienna chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
The dialogue here is very unlike the characters I know so well. It is unlikely and hard to follow. You need more discriptions, filler, and actual content. There are multitudes of sentice fragments, and bad spelling - Erik is with an 'i'! Please check your spelling, characterization, grammer, content, and spacing. Thank you.
Madelyn Leigh chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
hahah hilarious... i wish i could meet the animorphs..*tear* lol! great work
Link Hunter chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Very good and up the good work and post a new chapter soon.
Kittioto chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Heh.. heehee... ha..haahaoooo HOOOOOO HOOO HOOOOO! ~Doubles over in a huge belly-laugh~

That was great! I can see the Animorphs asking those questions about fanfiction. _ I need to write some Animorphs fanfiction of my own.. wait... WHAT ABOUT PICCOLO FROM DBZ! ... Nah, I'm way too obsessed with him to go for Animorphs! I shant be distracted. ~_ Ooohkie, enough on the hyper pills... so uh... COOL FIC!