Reviews for Lilacs
AJ Granger chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Very cute. I love this pairing. It's a nice, well written piece, and you captured the characters quite well.
Rainbor123 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Awww, now that is just adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Aww.. ain't that nice
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Very sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I'm not one for HarryxLuna, but I loved it anyway, especially the quote, "Everything will be all right in the end." "But what if it's not all right?" "Then it's not the end." EXCELLENT. That sounds like some she would say.
mEEEm chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I love this :D
Oriondruid chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
That was well written, entertaining and sweet.
Luna is a remarkeable witch and a lovely person. I'd say she's certainly no 'loony' but is in fact the other 'Brightest witch of her age', as she is so clever, intuitive and such a great adviser to Harry. She has such great insight into the problems Harry experiences and is always there to support him with excellent words of comfort and advice. Luna is perhaps 'more' than the average witch and appears also to be a functioning empath, able to read other people's emotions with great accuracy and perhaps even their surface thoughts, without the need for Legilimency spells. This excellent story shows the full scope of her abilities and the strength of her compassion.
Many Blessings.