Reviews for Deep, Dark Dangers
Guest chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
I was half-expecting the Tyrannosaurus to show up at the end... Would have been nice to see Deviljho Rex trashing up Gensokyo...

A fine ending to a nice little story. I was hoping for more to occur, but for what happened, I am satisfied...
Dead Turtle chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
And thus, this story is over.

Pretty fun for a story mostly written for the fighting scenes, so thanks for writing it.

And the T-Rex probably survived that fall. Probably. Eh, not that it matters anyway.
bombasticVisionary chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
Um, you do know T. Rex were scavengers, not pretadors... right?
Dead Turtle chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
Wow, that dinosaur really is uber, jumping off walls like that.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Loving the story so far! The T-rex that breathes a purple gas-like attack...That reminds me of a monster in a game known as Monster Hunter called Deviljho. Is it possible that you got the idea of that move from that monster? Go to youtube and type Deviljho to see what I mean.
Dead Turtle chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
Oh boy, this means they're going to take the obstacle course while the T-Rex chases them down.

Sounds like fun times to me!
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
The sudden attacks were surprising in a pattern. Explanation and try to do something, monster pop up. Not that its a bad thing. I personally liked how Yuugi fought off a giant lizard man and a crocodile without much injury. And that's more information about being stealth for me.

That assures how large they really are. I personally like how you made the poison gas cloud to avoid flight, but fridge logic comes to mind. What if they fly just in the border between poison gas and jungle? I guess that's where the air enemies come in.

Either way liking the story so far. Fairies are becoming useful here. Maybe someone should make a survival game with them. Will be reading on for hte future
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Sorry, been busy for awhile and haven't read this in a bit. But I do plan to see this fic to the end. I might not be reviewing as much but that's because I want to avoid spamming.

Anyway the cast here sounds logical and I'm interested on where this is going. The only thing they might need though is a scout but who needs one when you have star radio on!

By the way, I think a lot of touhou fans would know that fantastic series by morino hon! Such emotional rollercoaster I've been sent to by that

Anyway keep up the good work. Onwards to the next chapter
Dead Turtle chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
Finally, the pyramid! And it seems more puzzles lie ahead!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
The return of Deviljho Rex and the lizardmen... and the Tyrannosaur is weak to Royal Flare... interesting... or maybe it's the light. As for trilogies, it depends on the execution. Some are done well, others aren't... but a well done trilogy is always a good thing.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
That Tyrannosaur... I wouldn't be surprised if that thing was a bloody Deviljho. It's just an unstoppable walking stomach of destruction and pain, and a hopeless boss fight.

Still, the story is very well done as far as it is currently. Giant insects, lizard people, pterosaurs... What else does this lost land have to throw at our girls from Gensokyo?
Dead Turtle chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
And the mystery thickens...
Dead Turtle chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
Man, this reminds me of your old Godzilla x Touhou crossover.
Ziden115 chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
I love how dreams can give way to awesome ideas. I knew this seem familiar! I love the ninja turtles!
Mirror Contagion chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
I like this a lot. It's a sort of silly idea, but it turns out to be pretty amusing and fun to read, I guess mainly because I like monsters and dinosaurs and such a lot. Normally you'd think the Touhou girls would just plow through most anything, but it's good to see that they're not in the (perhaps most realistic) situation where they can vaporize everything without thinking about it. That would ruin the tension.

The only real problem I came upon while reading it is the dialogue. Sometimes it just seems sort of.. Plastic. It's kind of hard to describe, but it just doesn't always come off like how people would talk to one another and seems more like they're reading off a cheesy playscript. At the end of the day I think the story is fun enough for this to not be a big deal, and in some ways it might play into the fic's monster-movie appeal, but I do like to point out spots where people could possibly improve.