Reviews for Voice of an Angel
NinjaSukie Advanced Forever4.0 chapter 15 . 5/29
You're going to write more right?! O.O
Difying Gravity chapter 15 . 5/22
I want it to be a sequel
NinjaSukie Advanced Forever4.0 chapter 11 . 2/25
WTF?! IHARA SEDUCED MISAKI?! JUST BECAUSE HE LOVES HIM?! THTA DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE! USAGI WAITED!
GAHHHH, I DONT LIKE IHARA!
EmpressMinea chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
I'm kinda hoping that all of the things you wrote will happen in the actual manga and anime...sigh...
College101 chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
Aww. i really love this chapter
MireaShta chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
With Akihiko's smoking problem, it sounds like Misaki is gonna have to put up with it like I do. He said tht hes gonna quit but he still hasnt :( and he doesnt see one bit of a problem of it either...

AnywaysI still liked it that Akihiko still kept his promise on making love to him as soon as they got home ;3
MireaShta chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
Awwww. So cute. Such a blissful ending :D I swear, right then and there after Akihiko said "I love you" to him, he shoulda at least whispered an "I love you" back :3
MireaShta chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
Woah...okay...uh...I ALMOST THOUGHT THAT MISAKI WAS ABOUT TO BE RAPED BY HIM! QAQ So close. Hopefully after this, he will never see Ihara again. As much as he likes Misaki, he almost went just a little too far. So lets just see what Misaki will do now :)
MireaShta chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
I thought Ihara wanted Misaki to get to know Akihiko better. He shouldnt be butting in like he actually wants to drag Misaki back for himself. Time to know your place Ihara :P And I never hated Takahiro one bit. Always believed in him _
MireaShta chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
He knows he loves Usagi-san. Hes just...His mind is just rejecting the idea xD
MireaShta chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
Misaki addicted to alcohol?! I hope he hasnt became an alcoholic ;w;

I absolutly LOVE the way you describe the lemon of this story! So descriptive and tasty words. Its just so...delicious! :3
SweetStarsSama chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
; 3 ;
Ahhh. This just made my heart flutter. So cute! And Remember everyone, a drunk Misaki is a fun Misaki!
SweetStarsSama chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
*reads first line of the song*
Urrrrggh.
*throws phone across the room and starts laughing*
Ohmygaaaaad.
a writer in paradise chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I love your work and when I saw the lyrics I nearly choked on my ice cream
Ino Death chapter 13 . 12/26/2013