Reviews for The Farce
WillowWand49 chapter 60 . 4/26
Yeghishe, what a fantastic achievement! The Farce and The Dream are a pleasure to read - and though I enjoyed the lightly linked style of The Dream I have really loved The Farce. From the first chapter - Severus bumping his way nervously to a momentous meeting - I've been happily drawn into a fascinating world containing a Regency Severus Snape. - All kudos to you for pulling it off.
I hope you realise how much pleasure and lasting happiness you've brought your readers, I know I'll be re-reading these for years to come.
Congratulations,
X Willow
New chapter 60 . 3/27
lovely story.
consumedly chapter 60 . 1/24
Oh this was matvelous! Thank you for taking the time and finishing it! I couldn't stop reading its, your stile is awesome :-)
consumedly chapter 38 . 1/24
Damn it, when is he going to accept the dream sharing! loved it :-)
consumedly chapter 30 . 1/24
Ouch, just ouch! But that quote said it brilliantly!
consumedly chapter 27 . 1/24
This was so cute!
consumedly chapter 25 . 1/24
So they will hopefully have enough money to pay of some of his debts. Pfew, I hope Lily won't have to do that again!
consumedly chapter 21 . 1/24
Oh f*** I feel so sorry for her! What an awful decision to make :-(
consumedly chapter 18 . 1/24
Forgive you? I loved it! :-D
consumedly chapter 17 . 1/24
YES, I have waited for that for some time!
KaitlynSnape95116 chapter 60 . 1/20
Great story. I enjoyed this very much. Will definitely be recommending to other SS/HG lovers. D
Ardastra chapter 60 . 1/16
Wonderful story. Even though flipping back and fourth between The Farce and The Dream was a bit tricky, it was well worth it. Thank you for a lovely story!
I adore this story every time I read it
What does blue stocking mean?
aurelieg714 chapter 60 . 1/16
All the loose ends were wrapped up very nicely in this chapter. Thank you for your writing!