Reviews for Reconnecting With Your Past In Hell
Nena-Daconte chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Hi! I finally made time to read this! I actually like the fact that your OC has something to do with Daryl's past. It makes her more interesting. I just have two quick comments and please don't take them the wrong way.

First: I think you're going too strong with Daryl acting so fluffy on your flashbacks. I mean the present time Daryl is fine, but the one in the flashbacks is a little too sweet for my taste.

Second: I don't really know how to explain it but Naomi's dialogue sounds a little stiff. Like if whe's mad or something she shouldn't be able to express herself so well, right?

Anyway, I did liked the over all idea. And I like the lyrics too (ended up listening to some of them) Keep writting!
magical origami chapter 36 . 4/18/2013
I love this story! I've been reading it none stop for two days. I fou d some chapters to be abit short and I like when all the chapters usually have around the same length but I love the lyrics to the music, I thought that was nice.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 22 . 4/4/2013
Aww, I wish you hadn't killed Merle. :'(
Nadia Leigh chapter 36 . 2/24/2013
Alright, I finished this yesterday, but I forgot to review. Your story was FANTASTIC! I'm glad you didn't make Daryl some 'shag-and-tag' guy like I have read in some other stories. Other than that, I just love Naomi! She's rather, er, spunky and I liked that.

Right, nice job!
NL
Nadia Leigh chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Oh my gosh, I haven't evwn read this chapter yet but I had to tell you your taste in music is fantastic! XD

NL
FrankiKaos chapter 36 . 2/23/2013
Everybody likes a happy ending!
FrankiKaos chapter 35 . 2/23/2013
How do they all manage to have an endless wardrobe of clothes and remain so well-groomed?
FrankiKaos chapter 34 . 2/23/2013
Bloody love that Florence song, fitted the chapter really well.
FrankiKaos chapter 33 . 2/23/2013
Ahh, The Governor. What a bastard.
FrankiKaos chapter 32 . 2/23/2013
I wonder where they keep getting all the food from... I also dislike Bad Guy T-Dog!
FrankiKaos chapter 31 . 2/23/2013
I think every story has a chapter solely centred on sexual healing. I think I should lie down.
FrankiKaos chapter 30 . 2/23/2013
We'll see if the estate works better than the prison.
FrankiKaos chapter 29 . 2/23/2013
Nice reunion, reminiscent of Lori/Carl/Rick back in season one.
FrankiKaos chapter 28 . 2/23/2013
There's just something a little kooky about having sex in a room where children are sleeping...
FrankiKaos chapter 27 . 2/23/2013
Nice touch with the solitary tear shed by Daryl.