Reviews for Moments
BH RULES chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Ok bit of a weird request but can you write a M rated fic for hal/alex

Thanks

-BH RULES
Dark Mark Artists chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
Awww loving chapter 6 3
anonymous chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
oooohhhhh yes yes yes please make a story about thier lives as being human, damn i love those kinds of stories, and yours is just the best one ever, please please write an ongoig story please .
Aphroditessister chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
This was really good!
It was the perfect thing to read after the series ended. I still can't believe it's over :'(
Five years of my life ... gone!
But I'm glad I read this! It was wonderful!
KeepDreaming'xo chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
That was just amazing , that better be the last clip on the DVD! Wow just wow that ending:) please continue xx
Writer With A Halo chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
Loved this story! You should definately do an ongoing story! :)
blackvelvet97 chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Loved it-just brilliant! And as for continuing it-do whatever feels right!
BTR14 chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
That was beautiful! More about their life! Pretty Please :) Your such a good writer :)
lakariana chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
The last ep has left me craving more and I thought of your fic immediately. Please write more soon! And it'd be extra specially wicked to read a little angst from Alex over Bad Hal, because despite what she said I find it hard to believe she wasn't tempted. I know I was ;) especially now he's supposed both Hals put together? What did you think of the end btw, are they dreaming?
Thanks for the great fic.
choccychoccy chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
love your fanfic, keep em going. so sad the series ended, you're my hope, mate :-)
blackvelvet97 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Update again soon! Just fab! I can't wait for the next episode... :)
blackvelvet97 chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Absolutely amazing! Done the characters justice :)
Hefalump123 chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Your story's great! Will you do one about dark Hal hitting on Alex?
GwenCooper92 chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
All I can say is wow. This is written to an even better standard than I expected, and that was a high one may I point out. You captured the moment perfectly, exactly how I imagined it would be.

I loved the nod to the wooing in Paris. I loved that episode of Alex's unfinished business. It made their interaction in the last episode make so much sense. Cant they just kiss already?! Frustrating.

Thank you so much for using my idea. Its honestly made my day. Again your characterization of all characters is spot on once again and there's not a bad thing I can say about these vignettes.

So thanks again friend and eagerly looking forward to the next one!

Gwen :)
Saemay chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Nice take on jealousy as a motivator - quite clever to think Hal may have swapped shifts with the waiter so he could be there. Now that I've read it, I can't think of that playing out any other way!
The transition at the end from Hal & Alex's conversation to then the flask feels rushed, but I fathom it is because at this point we don't truly know what the $*%(! Hal was thinking... Trust yourself in imagining it though for your story!