Reviews for Life Goes On
KingSora3 chapter 2 . 7/2
Oh my God this is really good! I know it's 2017 and that you started this way back in 2013 but please continue! I read PPGD on Snafu and I absolutely love it! You adding Naruto to the mix just made it a whole lot better and exciting! Im really looking forward to changes that's been made now that Naruto's presence is here!

Update soon bro! And have a great summer!
KingSora3 chapter 1 . 7/2
Wow this is great! Im loving it!
PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
You have been reading the snafu comic of the powrtpuff girls nice
Kasuke.Hagase chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
Incredible.
Monzter1 chapter 2 . 7/3/2016
I'm curious about how having Naruto in the PPGD universe will effect the story. Curiosity aside, I look forward to another chapter for this story... Even though it's highly unlikely another chapter will be posted. *sighs*
ARSLOTHES chapter 2 . 1/25/2016
hope you decide to update this fic again soon, I haven't really seen any good powerpuff crossovers with Naruto and would love for this to continue
The Sith'ari chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
That was a very good first chapter. Here are some villains that aren't in SNAFU Comics that I would like to make an appearance in this fanfic if that's alright? They are Grandfather from KND and Ch'rell the Utrom Shredder from TMNT 2003, I think that they would make great adversaries for Naruto and the others.
Joe623 chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
where chapter 3
Lewis-Sama chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
Loving it! Can't wait for more.
guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
so when are you gonna update this story i wanna know?
guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
wait you're putting naruto in a relationship with blossom? in my opinion i think naruto would probably be in more of a realtionship with bubbles, after they have so many things in common 're both blondes
2. they're both naive
're both cheerful
4. they're both someone you do NOT want to piss off (especially considering what bubbles does to people when she's pissed and want naruto did to pain when he hurt hinata)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Cobalt027 chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
Wow. Now I want to read the comic. Can you continue this story please.
Mi-su-ki U-ra-ki chapter 2 . 5/20/2014