Reviews for The Hyuuga Curse
hinasa258 chapter 26 . 9/2
thanks for your wonderful article!
Nowveidn25 chapter 18 . 7/13
OMG YES FINALLYYYY
Nowveidn25 chapter 14 . 7/13
Sasuke you bastard
Nowveidn25 chapter 13 . 7/13
JUST SAY YOU LOVE HER BACK GODDAMN IT ALTHOUGH THAT ONE WASNT BAD EITHER
Nowveidn25 chapter 10 . 7/13
Sasuke you smooth mf and also blushing sasuke is so adorable I can’t help but squeal
Nowveidn25 chapter 9 . 7/13
So the slap is arousing.. i see
Nowveidn25 chapter 5 . 7/13
That was smooth
Nowveidn25 chapter 3 . 7/13
Im so curious about the purple wall!
Nowveidn25 chapter 2 . 7/13
Anything but kakashi, huh, sasuke?
Nowveidn25 chapter 1 . 7/13
Can’t wait to see hiashi know about their marriage :D (you cant tell me they wont get married!)
LavenderEyedAssassin chapter 26 . 5/22
First off, is the Hyuuga curse just an old
Wives tale then? Or is there some legitimacy to it? It seems like the former. Secondly, thank you for sharing your beautiful writing. You are skilled at switching between different genre’s and have a masterful hold of storytelling. You paint scenes that pop, have an incredible vocabulary and weave in and out of characters and plot lines really well. It is most important for you to enjoy your own work and it’s both brave and kind of you to share your stories with others. So take my reviews with a grain of salt and I hope you continue writing. I enjoy all your stories, even if I may come across as oppositional from time to time. Thank you and take care!
LavenderEyedAssassin chapter 25 . 5/22
Well it’s no wonder the girl’s self conscious if she’s painted to be in such a light of weakness in comparison to even Sakura. And a having a standard reliance on the rest of team 8 to come in and save the day? How old is she in here again? I think this is one area where we agree to disagree. Character interpretation and all I suppose. By the time the 4th shinobi war happened she wasn’t a stuttering mess, she could hold her own with Neji and she had the resilience to inspire Naruto to keep fighting. I ignored most of her characterization in here because of creative license and general fanfic freedoms but this is the first scene where she’s up against enemy ninja and I guess I’m just sad. I would have expected more from her given how strong (mentally, emotionally and physically) I believe she should be at this point. She’s obviously no match for Sasuke or Naruto but I honestly believe that in a fight against Sakura she’d more than stand a chance.
LavenderEyedAssassin chapter 24 . 5/22
I agree with the other reviewer. A nosebleed might have been an appropriate action here. XD
LavenderEyedAssassin chapter 22 . 5/22
Well that’s one way to end scene. Things were just starting to get steamy.
LavenderEyedAssassin chapter 21 . 5/22
Why didn’t Tsunade send Sakura with Sasuke and Naruto instead of Hinata? *scratches head*
1,082 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »