Reviews for The Hyuuga Curse
crimsonkira chapter 25 . 8/27/2013
the amount of emotions in hinata is too damn high - acting like a pregnant mum already hmmmmm w 'evil babies' was probably my favourite line in this chapter
Djomar chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
Awww too bad that Hinata is so insecure, Sasuke adores her, clearly!
Hinafan16 chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
Ha! Evil babies! That's freaking hilarious! Could you imagine that though, a bunch of evil little monsters running around, half sharingan, half byakugan. LMAO oh that is just too good.
Saki-Hime chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
I think she's gone crazy, maybe the Hyuuga curse is real? LOL poor Hinata, hope Sasuke gets her over her low self esteem. Great chapter, can't wait for more.
Askyuu chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
Oh Hinata and her insecurities but that ending scene was too cute.
Saki-Hime chapter 24 . 8/26/2013
They're so cute.
Saki-Hime chapter 23 . 8/26/2013
So mean everyone liked to tease Hinata.
callionope chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
haha XD oh my jashin. evil babies? if it's hinata's babies, it will be completely IMPOSSIBLE :)) Hinata is such a sober.. Is it the Hyuuga Curse? HAHA XD update soon!
Saki-Hime chapter 22 . 8/26/2013
LOL he's allergic to what she ate? What a way to ruin the night.
Saki-Hime chapter 21 . 8/26/2013
LOL guess that did solve the problem since it left the other 2 speechless.
Microsoft word chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
That was fun to read! Although I enjoyed it, I did wish Hinata was just a bit more capable in combat.. I think she manages quite well in taijutsu! That was probably the only critique I have! Otherwise, that scene with Sasuke showing that affection after she woke up was so... ... Goddamn sweet xD So. Cute. Ugh.. I actually brought that up with my fiancé. I wish he will be like that too. You know, affectionate.

Anyways, I am excited for the last chapter of this story! Can't wait. Also, I've read that you were quitting fanfiction at the end of this month? But why? Selfish. So selfish. (I'm kidding) that's too bad 8(..
YUKl chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
Hinata’s insecurities was cute before, however, now the insecurities are dragging out too much for me.. How many time does Sasuke has to say he loves her for her to understand that he really does. We’re getting close to the end of the story here. Sasuke sure has a lot of patient. In a way I feel you are rushing to finish the story and at the same time trying to build up more unnecessary drama.
SteppingOnRoses chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
...He...wants...HER TO BEAR HIS CHILDREN! AHHH XD
Lisa Jones chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
I see the TCT nod!
bekkivobekki chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
Lmao xD Gaara and Kiba's mom xD omg Sasuke wants Hinata's babies xD cant wait for the next chapter!
904 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »