Reviews for The Hyuuga Curse
aam tempe chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
Nice to read this
happy happy happ chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
I haven't been on this site for a few days...and jackpot I found 3 chapters uploaded! This was a pleasant surprise.
After the hilarity of Gaara's party these last two chapters were great progress in their dysfunctional relationship. I can almost imagine those evil hybrid babies.
LindyLinn chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
Omg I loved this chapter! He wants her evil babies :3 I'm excited for the next chapter!
Kia-B chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
Sasuke is too cool. Like, psshhh... Cool as frost.
Ana chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
Clearly you update more often then I come on this site. I was way behind! Anyways I enjoyed this chapter. Not enough Naruto in it but thats okay. Its not the story is about him. lol. I like how lately Hinata has been questioning her actions and if it is because of the Hyuuga curse. Well until next time. And I clearly need to check every other day to see if you have updated instead of every other week. .
Ana
kiyone110 chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
I wonder if Hinata will ever get over her insecurity, thought her insecurity is pretty funny/ I'm still laughing over the little clip from light. I look forward to reading it - I hope you finish Light before you retire.
aurora0914 chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
She was drunk? What do you mean, she was drunk? Anyway, update this awesomeness, so you can finish it! Finish the awesomeness! How many chappies left?
jaja59 chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
I want everything. Sasuke's or another Sasuke's words in TCT. You don't know how much I laughed at your AN at the start. XD
SonniDeVicious chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
Aw! How cute! There is only one chapter left, right? Such a shame! Well, I am glad that you have posted 'A Light in Darkness' on DevArt. Hope that you will post 'Light', too. Never mind. Sorry to hear that you are leaving this site. Oh, well. Come back soon and keep on posting awesome stories like this one!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
I like your story but can you give Hinata more confidence like she was in the beginning; I know your almost finished but I mean she's not that insecure...
ditchmydismay chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
Babies, for the win.
sumire.syrup chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
Kyaaaah. Lol I love this so much haha. Hinatas so adorable with her awkwardness and Sasukes too perfect, having to be bold enough for the both of them. Will you be posting the sequel then? Since you're quitting fanfiction? I want to sniffle! It's like watching your baby go off to college.
firegoat chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
oh my god, why is it that i always burst out laughing at the end of your chapters.

i'm using my memory of how the keyboard looks to type since my eyes are nearly closed from laughing so hard.

snort... evil babies
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
Good luck on your grad school in the future, I must say its been an enjoyable ride these past couple of years reading your fics. Now that it's all coming to an end I wish you the best on the next step in your journey. As always, keep up the kickass job you do. Man I'm gonna miss your SasuHina stuff.
Cascade00 chapter 24 . 8/25/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! My eyes are has just witness some greatness!
885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »