Reviews for The Hyuuga Curse
Cascade00 chapter 25 . 8/27/2013
Sad that your career as a fan fiction author is almost over I hope your livingnlife well! Till the last chapter.
Peachie-Trishie chapter 25 . 8/27/2013
AWWW...poor Hinata-chan :(

Update soon!
DishevelledAngle chapter 25 . 8/27/2013
I read this chapter to my seven month old nephew, and he is as eager as ever to voice his opinion, or slap the keyboard...So I'll let'em:
u9uiiuo vrfy6r7 i65b gy mu ygujhyuh, n uUIiurdred vfgcvdtrg rftrrtgtg t nn nb

f
21me21 chapter 25 . 8/27/2013
Awwww this story was cute in a paranoid kind of way! I can't wait for the next chapter.
lightsounds chapter 25 . 8/27/2013
I really love reading this story and am super stoked that you update so quickly! That being said, I rarely point these issues out about Japanese culture unless I really care about something I'm reading, which I do! :)

During the "Bathhouse" chapter, Sasuke takes off his clothes and just kinda dips in the pool. After taking off our clothes in a separate locker room, we always first head to the shower area, sit on a stool, and wash ourselves off before dipping into bath.

Secondly, in Japanese, we usually say, "daisuki (yo)" rather than, "aishiteru". The latter is a bit outdated and a bit too strong. I only really see/hear it in corny romance novels and from super old people, haha. There's actually a weaker (lighter?) version of the two, which is, "suki" or "suki da yo." I think Sasuke would probably be the type of person who would use this phrase because he's rather serious and masculine (for lack of a better word I can think of in English lol).

Anyway, I figured with so many people keeping up with your story, someone might eventually notice these. But don't take it the wrong way; these points are not something people commonly know if they're not extra well acquainted with Japan _ I think you're doing a great job so far, so please keep up the good work! Otsukaresama! :D
MercenaryFem chapter 25 . 8/27/2013
Wow, so many updates I couldn't keep up for a while, but then I took tonight to read them all at once! Is the curse contagious, cause I'm going insane reading about how adorable they are. Anticipating the last chapter like crazy. Thanks for your hard work and take care :)
Hilda9Achillius9Fitra chapter 25 . 8/27/2013
Hinata have a bad paranoid issue... ckckck
Should I say that Hinata starting losing her mind, insteed of Sasuke ...?
Hmmm...
onlyluna chapter 25 . 8/27/2013
Lovely jobly
crimsonkira chapter 25 . 8/27/2013
the amount of emotions in hinata is too damn high - acting like a pregnant mum already hmmmmm w 'evil babies' was probably my favourite line in this chapter
Djomar chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
Awww too bad that Hinata is so insecure, Sasuke adores her, clearly!
Hinafan16 chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
Ha! Evil babies! That's freaking hilarious! Could you imagine that though, a bunch of evil little monsters running around, half sharingan, half byakugan. LMAO oh that is just too good.
Saki-Hime chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
I think she's gone crazy, maybe the Hyuuga curse is real? LOL poor Hinata, hope Sasuke gets her over her low self esteem. Great chapter, can't wait for more.
Askyuu chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
Oh Hinata and her insecurities but that ending scene was too cute.
Saki-Hime chapter 24 . 8/26/2013
They're so cute.
Saki-Hime chapter 23 . 8/26/2013
So mean everyone liked to tease Hinata.
912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »