Reviews for The Hyuuga Curse
Sadie321 chapter 24 . 8/24/2013
Thanks for update daily! I love this story, but i want to know more about what sasuke is thinking and feeling for hinata.

Finally they did it! When i read the whole chapter i thought 'is that all?' But then... sasuke and hinata are both virgins so their first time is supossed to be no the best sex they are going to have just simple sex... without foreplay.

Wishing to read the next update!
SomebodyLost chapter 24 . 8/24/2013
Just in case you think I'm the one who hates your winks, I don't. I'm simply saying that the amount of winking doesn't make it winking anymore. Lol, technical much? Hehe.

Anyhoo, the thing about Saucecakes being weird is that he's confusing. When Hinata choked, it was funny that he simply looked away, but did he help her or something afterwards? Meh, I'm just... confused at him. :I

Also, peeps sometimes read more than reply more. You have a lotta lurkers. I'm the type of reader who doesn't say anything until something makes me say something. So perhaps, your readers are just keeping silent?

And I enjoy the deadpan humor of the whole story. Now I can't help but imagine what power perversion potential the other clans do...

What other crack pairings from Naruto do you favour? Do you have Tumblr? Are you bald? :O
Microsoft word chapter 24 . 8/24/2013
Maybe since you've been updating so quickly, that's why people were unable to write reviews since you've made us into puddles of goo with the after flow? I honestly love your portrayal of Sasuke. He's a blast. I was extremely surprised that you already had a sequal planned.. I just wasn't expecting that! But now I feel like I have something to look forward to. You ever get frustrated when you can only put so many man hours looking through that long list of Sasuke/Hinata over and over before it starts getting tedious? I'm looking forward to not having to do that for just a while longer..

You really have been spoiling us readers by basically updating everyday..

My fiancée had to use my phone yesterday and he saw this story opened on Safari (I was reading it again as a past time) and he gave me the most incredulous look.. What an ass. Anyways, I think you're a great author! And I told him that too!
aurora0914 chapter 24 . 8/24/2013
Sooo... they finally had sex! Awesome! I cant wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
crimsonkira chapter 24 . 8/24/2013
I really like how you update so quickly! :3 And goodness, if that wasn't the most awkward thing I've read about the uhh... consummation... of a relationship... but it was awkward in a really cute, Sasuke-Hinata-ey way. I really look forward to your updates and I always get really happy when I see an email informing me of the new chapter. :D Thank you very much for the cuteness!
tactics2012 chapter 24 . 8/24/2013
I love reading your A/N. I think a whole chapter dealing with Naruto/Sasuke's allergies would be the most hilarious thing ever! Would you like the lobster pie with some Chi tea?
Please don't quit FF. I understand what you mean (the whole addiction thing) At least update once a week, give me some good reading to look forward to.
Overall a very awkwardly cute chapter. Thank you for the updates!
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
So, Hinata threw Sasuke in the lake? Wow...
Love it!
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
Aha! Man, I love Sasuke here! He's so... I dunno, I just love the way he teases Hinata.
It's so adorable!
Hilda9Achillius9Fitra chapter 24 . 8/24/2013
well, it so... Awkward? Um, there's a word that could describe this chapt. better... But I couldn't remember..
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
This is so cute! Love the chap!
yazaru116 chapter 24 . 8/24/2013
Jay finaly loved this chap. Nice going
Ja ne
SonniDeVicious chapter 24 . 8/24/2013
You always mention 'A Light in Darkness' and 'Light'; I wish I read them. So, this is the re-write of 'A Light in Darkness'. Was 'Light' sequel to 'A Light in Darkness'? Will you make a sequel to this, too? I hope that I do not bother you with these questions. Never mind. This story is awesome. I love it how Sasuke is considerate although he is a virgin himself. I am sorry that there are only two chapters left. Oh, well. Regards!
Lyssa chapter 24 . 8/23/2013
This chapter is so full of awesome (and update addictions are equally awesome)! I wouldn't say you should quit fanfiction (obviously, i'm so biased), but maybe your passion for writing could lead you to writing your own creations. That or just leaving us readers with more gems like this!
Lemons seem to be over used nowadays, I like a little lime peppered around every now and again, and you do it wonderfully!
Their shyness is so adorable and quirkily them
& I'm loving the wink spam, lol! I had the funniest idea of someone sitting behind their computer winking and looking all spastic like, haha!
Thanks for the update *wink*
Peachie-Trishie chapter 24 . 8/23/2013
BWAHAHAHAHAHA, THE AKIMICHI TECHNIQUE... I seriously enjoy ALL your updates! The end of this was hot, but cute because they're inexperienced lol.

Update soon !
Djomar chapter 24 . 8/23/2013
That was awkward. But cute somehow :)
888 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »