Reviews for The Hyuuga Curse
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 23 . 8/22/2013
mmmmmmm nice
BlueMoon-Hime chapter 22 . 8/22/2013
Ahhhhhh. Those allergies can be quite the cock block. Ha Ha. Oh well. I enjoyed the progression of this chapter. :3 Thank you for the update!
sumire.syrup chapter 22 . 8/22/2013
HAHAHAH I can actually see how chaotic this chapter is.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/22/2013
I hope you include some more random crack pairings! Love how subtle you incorporate them. Gaara is funny
onlyluna chapter 22 . 8/22/2013
Sasuke is such a spoilt princess. Lol
Hilda9Achillius9Fitra chapter 22 . 8/22/2013
O.o what happen? Did he ate pie? Someone poisoned him? Or, just sick?
Noo, poor Sasuke... In the moment of bliss.. Ckckck
aurora0914 chapter 22 . 8/22/2013
Dont tell me Sasuke has a disease! That's too sad! And add some GaaHina, pplz! Update sooon!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/22/2013
What!? Is it not Hinata? Or did he eat something? What is happening?! :O
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
Oh no what's wrong with Sasuke?
bekkivobekki chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
Lmao xD is it wt i think it is?! omg cant wait to read da next chapter! thankx for updating so soon!
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 21 . 8/21/2013
Lol. Clever Hinata. :)
Peachie-Trishie chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
OH NO! IS THE CURSE TAKING IN AFFECT?!

Update soon !
tactics2012 chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
I cannot get enough.
I"m starting to feel bad for Sasuke at this pace another war might break out before the do the deed. I have to admit it's delightfully funny. It sadden me to read that you will not be writing a lemon. I hope you change your mind.
For a minute I thought Gaara was going to flirt with Hinata causing a scene (my oh so ever dramatic mind) I enjoy seeing the Uchiha jealous. Also the Ino kiss ...interesting.
anone chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
im pretty sure i've read the same plot in this chapter somewhere, im not sure if its exact word but im pretty sure its the same plot and a sasuhina too, and i think the next thing will happen is that sasuke is really the one allergic to seafood and the things Sakura said are about NAruto as in the story i've read before. im not really sure but i think this is a rewrite right? so i guess you are the author of both plot? its been so long since i've read that i forgot which story it belong.
Hinafan16 chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
Oh that is fantastic. Sasuke is dying before sex. Or something like that? Either way it's funny haha
912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »