Reviews for The Hyuuga Curse
StopTeasing chapter 24 . 8/23/2013
That clifffy. Amazing chapter as always keep up the awesomeness work
kikyorocks543 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I like it so far
HermionenDraco368 chapter 24 . 8/23/2013
Aww such a sweet moment!
Saihei chapter 24 . 8/23/2013
Hi, I'm not sure if I reviewed last chapter _ but I'm sure that every one of your readers were just as satisfied as me, maybe the reason why the reviews became less was because the updates were quicker and some of the readers might have reviewed once for a couple of updates. :) All of your chapters were well-written and I really appreciate every effort you gave into it. ;( It's kinda sad to know that you will stop writing after this but I will keep on reading your stories...maybe someday you might become a professional author.,I would be happy to have one of your books in my shelf!

Thanks so much for the updates! Take care :D
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 24 . 8/23/2013
A nice chapter, didnt have time to review the last one because of work. So count this as a 2 for 1 review. Keep up the good job.
Kia-B chapter 24 . 8/23/2013
Have mercy on my soul, honey! Woooo i love the super fast updates! It's like early Christmas every week! ...that was lame. Anyways, keep it up with the lovely updates! Cha cha chaaa!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/23/2013
Wasn't it a kage before? XD I liked it. It surprised me.
21me21 chapter 24 . 8/23/2013
Poor Naruto! This story is too cute! I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep on bringing those updates and those revised chapters! :)
firegoat chapter 24 . 8/23/2013
lol this keeps failing at being sexy for how awkward it is.

you really captured the mood of two teens who have no experiance trying something new.

still laughing at the "are you wet" lmao. he could have checked it himself without asking.

not sure if this was exactly what you planned on but nevertheless, brilliantly written.
seti31 chapter 24 . 8/23/2013
Sasuke and Hinata conversations are too much sometimes ;p They cute together.
umnia chapter 23 . 8/23/2013
LOL, your humor sense has excelled my expectation, i loved every scene of it , specially hina's reaction to sasuke's ordeal and her relentless attempt of getting close to him, the Saku-Gaara-Ino was absolutely hilarious ,sakunaruone as well , ...well i think the whole chappy to be precise , keep on, update asap
aurora0914 chapter 23 . 8/23/2013
That was soo cute! And I loved it! HAHAHAhA! Shellfish!
GlobalFangirl chapter 23 . 8/23/2013
SomebodyLost chapter 23 . 8/23/2013
You know, you're not actually 'winking' with all those winks... I'm quite aware that I just contradicted myself, but it seems that now you're just... blinking...

Anyhow, I see that you made Ino as the blonde woman who slept with Gaara (or not - it's hard to tell with Gaara). Just want to ask: why? Just curious.

The whole fic just comes across like some dysfunctional weird story, detached but completely relatable for some reason. Take that as you will.

This is a wink emoticon, with a large smile/laugh. - ;D
Guest chapter 23 . 8/23/2013
Sasuke and HInata are so cute. Love the part when he answered her "i love you" :)
936 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »