Reviews for The Hyuuga Curse
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
Oh no what's wrong with Sasuke?
bekkivobekki chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
Lmao xD is it wt i think it is?! omg cant wait to read da next chapter! thankx for updating so soon!
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 21 . 8/21/2013
Lol. Clever Hinata. :)
Peachie-Trishie chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
OH NO! IS THE CURSE TAKING IN AFFECT?!

Update soon !
tactics2012 chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
I cannot get enough.
I"m starting to feel bad for Sasuke at this pace another war might break out before the do the deed. I have to admit it's delightfully funny. It sadden me to read that you will not be writing a lemon. I hope you change your mind.
For a minute I thought Gaara was going to flirt with Hinata causing a scene (my oh so ever dramatic mind) I enjoy seeing the Uchiha jealous. Also the Ino kiss ...interesting.
anone chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
im pretty sure i've read the same plot in this chapter somewhere, im not sure if its exact word but im pretty sure its the same plot and a sasuhina too, and i think the next thing will happen is that sasuke is really the one allergic to seafood and the things Sakura said are about NAruto as in the story i've read before. im not really sure but i think this is a rewrite right? so i guess you are the author of both plot? its been so long since i've read that i forgot which story it belong.
Hinafan16 chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
Oh that is fantastic. Sasuke is dying before sex. Or something like that? Either way it's funny haha
tatoo26 chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
oh noooooo! Sasuke's having bad allergies! XD
anyway, it was fun reading this chapter :D
Sadie321 chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
OMG! When i was reading the ending i was thinking 'yeah they are going to do it!' But i forgot about sasuke's it!
Kia-B chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
Ah-ha! My memory is coming back!... Ooooooh Sakura is so trifling!
Melissa Spencer chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! What the hell happened this time? OMG I can't... I just can't... I'm loving this fanfic... I wait for you to update everyday! Please, complete the sequel! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?! Ok, I'll stop begging now... Continue soon!
LindyLinn chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
Omg Sasuke do tell me your sick!

Either that or he just ruined the moment...

Ahh can't wait for the next chapter!
umnia chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
What did he eat some of his forbidden food accidentally , IT WAS MARVELOUS ,THANKS FOR THAT SUPER EARLY UPDATE , KEEP ON.
scarlet letters in the snow chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
She must have eaten lobster and he is allergic! My first thought lol! Loved this chapter btw.
Zuul81 chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
Damn that lobster intolerance...

The passage about the lobter puppet was cute.
904 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »