Reviews for The Hyuuga Curse
HermionenDraco368 chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
aww sasuke such an idiot sometimes makes me wonfer how he will make it up to her.
aurora0914 chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
Ah, Sasuke is such an asshole! Well, he probably should have told Hinata that it was before they got together, and after she had rejected him! Yeah! So, update, soon! And with Naruto's new interest in Hinata, Sasuke better watch out!
Peachie-Trishie chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
SASUKEHHHHH! YOU JERK! BTW I LOVE THE BATH HOUSE PART, OMG SO FUNNY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
narutofreak23 chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
Grrrr nooo she can't just stomp off and Sasuke need some sense knocked into him! Good chapter, please update soon! :) :p
onlyluna chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
Make Sasuke suffer. Poor Hinata. Hopefully they'll come to a understanding
xXJinxYouOweMeASodaXx chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
I was laughing so hard up until the end... Then I was curled into the corner crying at the end. Why did you do this to me!? Update soon!
zuul chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
Sasuke. Why are you so mean ?

Great chapter.
callionope chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
that was heart breaking! gaaah! SASUKE MUST DO SOMETHING! OR MAKE GAARA SHOOOW UP XD ook. where the hell did that come from.. :)) i just sooo love gaara XD love this!

UUUUUUUUPDATE!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
What just happend. And when did Sasuke and Sakura kiss!? Did I miss something? And why is Sasuke just saying it like is not that big of a deal? He just said he kissed her becouse se let him, wtf is wrong with him, he's so confusing? And he says that he doesn't love her but then tries to hold her... How would Sasuke feel if Hinata kissed Naruto and then acted like it was not a big deal? He needs to figure his shit out!
MLeggyLeaf chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
The hell?! I am going to kill him. Maim. Burn. Gyaaaaaah?!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
WTF Sasuke!?
Cascade00 chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
Marry Her!
scarlet letters in the snow chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
Aww this was good:) yeah I like this chapter the best, although I have to say I laughed a bit in the begining chapters! Can't wait for the next!
scarlet letters in the snow chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
Fire Lord Ozai huh? Lol. Nice. :) I really like this story so far.
Marsa The Redeemed chapter 13 . 7/23/2013