Reviews for The Hyuuga Curse
HermionenDraco368 chapter 15 . 7/30/2013
Ohhh I'm so curious to see what happens next!
notmenotinotyou chapter 15 . 7/30/2013
Uh oh lol poor hinata. Now I wonder what sasuke will do... ooh the drama! Keep up the briliant work!
notmenotinotyou chapter 14 . 7/28/2013
Oh no! Sasuke what the hell! Im really liking this story. Lots of funny moments cut up with some saucy moments. Keep up the brilliant work!
heza-chan24 chapter 14 . 7/28/2013
What just happened here?! How can he be so thoughtless? After everything that happened? Doesn't he realize just how sensitive she is? I don't necessarily believe that he was being malicious - just careless in his choice of words. He has a LOT of making up to do come next chapter.
heza-chan24 chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
I squealed with girlish delight after I read this chapter. The NaruSaku scene was bittersweet. I was happy that they made up and their cuddling with utterly adorable but I felt for Naruto - he's happy and sad at the same time. I was also super excited that Hinata admitted her feelings first but then Sasuke always has to be the one with the final say - an excellent way for the chapter to end by the way. Their relationship is so unconventional that you can't help but want for things to work out in a 'normal' way. Great chapter!
umnia chapter 14 . 7/28/2013
How could he broke her delicate heart that way , and mine at the same time Damn him , UPDATE ASAP
Guest chapter 14 . 7/28/2013
stupid sasuke. get someone (maybe sai) kiss hinata and sasuke will regret it. but i like this chapter
GoatVille chapter 14 . 7/27/2013
Yo, My son Sasuke is a DICK! Update soon please! :)
Cascade00 chapter 14 . 7/27/2013
Noooooooooo! Sasuke just socially arkward!
LittleLolitaChick chapter 14 . 7/27/2013
And feelz ...so many feelz. Why is Sasuke such an ass? Very funny chapter but the end just made me sad...I hope the next chapter is a little more joyous in the SasuHina department
AnnaDax chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
Ah, this was so sweet, but so painful as well. I love the bad-boy Sasuke you have maintained, he is so much in character. And the way Hinata acts - I just want to hug her!

Great chapter, can't wait for more.
byzelo chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
Oh, that hurt. Stupid Sasuke why don't you just tell her what you feel?
Lollimint chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
Yay! Updated! Keep it up, this was a great chapter!
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
I'm glad she's sticking up for herself. :)
RikuDai chapter 14 . 7/26/2013