Reviews for The Hyuuga Curse
Fenris Jin chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Sasuke shouldn't feel so bad.. a lot of evil master minds have used world domination as a distraction to get over a girl's rejection. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
Hungry huh? For what,may I ask? LOL

The basket thing was gold, poor thing. My brother and I harass the fridge in a similar way.. And Kakashi.. Oh, I just love Kakashi. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
Of all guardian to watch over Sasuke and Hinata.. Lucky! Kakashi gets to do it!

This is proving to be more and more hilarious. Subtle, but it really is funny. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
"What else can she do?" Well, she can make your fantasies come true, for a start. Looks like a fun start!

I don't know if we should hate or love Hanabi.. But I have a feeling this is going to bite her in the ass anyway.. XD
Ermilus chapter 26 . 1/2/2014
Love it evn though I'm a naruhinata fan.
Ermilus chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
Uhm no way can sakura kick naruto ass. I refuse to believe it
AnnaDax chapter 26 . 12/2/2013
You are awesome! I read the "A Light in Darkness" and loved it, but this is even better, as much as I doubted that anything you write could ever be better :D Loved it, really! And golly gosh, I have the whole sequel to read and I can't wait.

As I have told you quite a few times before, you are the writer that got me into SasuHina (with The Chaos Theory) and thank you for that. SasuHina have so many possibilities as a couple than other pairings imo. You are awesome :)
AnnaDax chapter 25 . 12/2/2013
"Aishiteru." There was a kiss on her temple. "Kami," another, in front of her ear, "I love you."

This was the best thing Sasuke has said in all fanfics I have read. Barely 4 words, and yet so perfectly put in his mouth. I love how you show his emotions Your Sasuke is simply perfect! besides, "Because... you're stupid" is the perfect reason he would explain his love for someone. I think this is the explanation of his friendship with Naruto as well :D

Evil hybrid babies. I laughed so loud that my boss gave me the timeout :D
AnnaDax chapter 24 . 12/2/2013
Finally I finished dealing with my thesis and I can get back to reading your stories again. And dayum, this was a good chapter to start with. Damn. The relationship between Sasuke and Hinata is developed brilliantly, really. Also, I adore how you write the sex scenes. No unneeded details, nothing too much, but yet a perfect amount of emotion and hotness and oh my god...
AntwSpring chapter 26 . 11/14/2013
Sup i am not a big fan of sasuhina. But somehow they just work... and i love their stories and for the first time the teme wasnt oc. I can actually see sasuke acting like this in the manga/anime.. i love ur story and will start with the hyuuga curse 2 hehehe keep up the good work.
Kinara23 chapter 26 . 11/9/2013
Oh my god this was so adorable to read, it was genuine and absolutely original! I loved it, I can't believe I haven't read this yet! I'm going to go and read the second Hyuuga Cruse! Thank youuuuu!
KeeBee chapter 26 . 11/3/2013
This story was so amazing :)
Hinatawolf chapter 26 . 11/2/2013
I loved reading this story! I congratulate you on this story!
jaja59 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I accidentally posted my review. Continuing, I don't mean any bad thing because I really love TCT. It's a fic where you don't know what would happen next, something that keeps you on your toes(You and your talent in writing is really enviable). 'Having Edge', which addresses the arranged marriage fic beautifully. 'Seer and Snatcher', which I'm still hoping you would make into a multi-chapter fic. And though 'Amnesia' is not a Sasuhina. It's one of the best fics I've read. Though there are many plot holes, but really It's a very good fic! :) Sorry for the lack of adjectives. Thank you very much for sharing with us your talent Bwl. See you around! ;)
jaja59 chapter 26 . 11/1/2013
I feel like crying now! Knowing your thoughts on Sasuhina(as a whole) gave me the vibes that you are really saying goodbye to the Sasuhina fandom. TT Anyway, you are a very good author Bwl. If you have 'Reasons for a Kiss" as the driving force for being into the fandom I have your 'Ultimatum'. Best of Luck to you, I'm sure you would do good in your life. Tell us about your whereabouts after fanfiction, ne? I know some fanfic authors want their private lives separated from the fanfic life, but you have been a part of my life. Thank you for all the fics you've written from my favorites which are 'Ultimatum'(which gave me the laugh of my life the first time I read it and up till now whenever I'm reading it.), 'The Chaos Theory'(which I still can't believe reached it's end already, after so much time getting used to the 'mirai' and present characters)
888 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »