Reviews for The Hyuuga Curse
Ro0w'z chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Personally, what I'm most excited to see this story in the current context of the manga.

I loved Hiashi's attitude in the first chapter, and if the Hianata more mature, well, I'm excited about this.
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
kibaxIno or Gaara, Ino has been a good character lately, well, that emotion to rewrite it!

The trouble is we do not know how much is actually Hanabi, and well, I think she will be the evil here, I hope is not such a bitch.
shikaruTo chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Aha yes now I remember this story. I enjoyed reading it back then but yes, to answer your question, a rewrite by an adult you will be super! I love what you have rewrote so far but they are a bit too short. Also, YEAY for mutual pervertedness! Thank you for existing Winkle Lady.
Lollimint chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
I never read your original stories, but everyone seems to have liked them. Anyways, I love where this is going! Please update soon! :D
Saki-Hime chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
I guess if that's how you feel can't do anything about it, and yeah would definitely like to see the story finished. Good so far, update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
I like the other version better.
Djomar chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Haha Sasuke is so crafty,poor Hinata.I can't wait for hi to see what she's hiding under those baggy clothes
Sayuri-hime chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I liked the original but I also like what you're doing with this story. Please update soon :D
Shadow of Miracles chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I agree I want this story completed. But like I said, I'm still reading this story as a NEW story and not a rewrite. Anyways, I like this chapter. The comedy was not forced this time and it flowed very easily. I love the Sasuke and Hinata interactions, I always grin when I read them. Also the part about Sasuke trying to take the basket away from Hinata was adorable and the fact she even screamed was just too cute. I know I know, I'm geeking...anyways, can't wait for the next update.
saya101 chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I love the new Sasuke, he's much more alive and actually is doing something, in which i find him more interesting than Hinata in this plotline. I thought Hinata's character in the old story a little more involved, don't know how to put it. and of course I need more chapters to evaluate hinata's character as a whole. I hope Naruto's character will still give Sasuke a jealous hissy fit of sort.

I really want to know what Hanabi's up to...

I will patiently wait for more
hinata2120 chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Like it so far c:
Keep it up!
Cascade00 chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Sasuke a big meanie! Can't believe Ge said that to Hinata just to get her to leave his home! Ha! But wait till be finds out what's underneath her clothes! (Not to sound like a pervert) lol but Hinata is far the best!
sirenmergirl chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
*snorts* God I love your sense of humor. I love reading stories in which Sasuke is (somewhat) human again, instead of some fabricated, horny, super-smooth sex god or something.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Give me the next chapter! NOW! lol joke take your time and then post the next chapter this afternoon, ahaha... no, but seriously, GIVE IT TO ME!
onlyluna chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Of course. For the last question. Keep going. I'll follow you through.
886 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »