Reviews for The Hyuuga Curse
Ro0w'z chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Holy hell! I love, love, love it! I can say is what was needed
imorin chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
I laughed, I cried (from laughing), I'm pretty sure I scared some of my patients. Note to self: do not read this hilarious story when doing a night shift at work...

I am really enjoying this rewrite! Definitely remember some of the old scenes from the original and enjoying the new changes! Awesome as always! :D
Ira chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Its amazing i love it..can u still post the old story up? Of light to darkness ? The original? If its okay wit u
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Another fine chapter. Keep up the awesome work, I can't wait to read the new re-done chapters.
Marsa The Redeemed chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
no more food for the brooder XD
Hinafan16 chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
This story is such gold lol
PhoenixRain26 chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Hi!
Sorry I didn't take the time to review before, but I'm completely in love with your fanfic! I absolutely love the pairing, which is one of my favorites along with ItaHina and KakaHina (feel free to add to these fanbases anytime;) ), and the anticipation of how their relationship will develop. I don't remember much of the fic that was scrapped, the Sasuke living at Kakashi's, and there was lots of angst when Hinata was pregnant (?). I hope they'll stick more to each other this time! lol
Hanabi is such a little witch in this fanfic... I LOVE that! lol I hope daddy Hyuuga will know who to blame when the time comes XD.
And the initial lack of physical attraction is just genius! :) They have no idea what awaits them... I can't wait to see Sasuke's reaction to what the bulky jacket is hiding lol, and to read the rest of the story, starting from how SasuHina explains what's going on XD.
Thank you for writing this story, and I'm totally looking forward to the rest! :)
Hope to read more from you soon;)
Lpandora chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Heh heh heh heh there is a reason why she keeps on that jacket, Sasuke...

I really enjoyed reading this and really like the premise of the story. Keep it up!
wapulos chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
haha! nice one, Sasuke. :D
Guest chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Hahahaha. Awkward
AnnaDax chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Honestly, I loved "Light" and "Light in Darkness", but you are right, this is a million times better. I love the way you gave described Sasuke, he is quite in character and is really fun to read about. Same goes for Kakashi, who is absolutely brilliant. And I have nothing to say about Hinata - you always portray her perfectly. Thanks for yet another wonderful chapter, can't wait for more!
onlyluna chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Damn you Kakashi. Sasuke almost nailed her. LOL. It's so light.
Fyousafzai chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
kukuku can't wait till next one
Marsa The Redeemed chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
smooth move sasuke XD
ClockRepair chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
The first chapter had me hooked and now I'm waiting to see what else happens. Good job!
914 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »