Reviews for The Hyuuga Curse
Cascade00 chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Ahhhhh! I just love Sasuke goig gaga for Hinata and he doesn't even realize it yet! Plus it's so funny between him and Kakashi! Honking that Sasuke has a eating disorder! I would think so too! Pale, skinny dark hair plus his baggy clothes! Sasuke never says much so all you can do is guess! I can't wait for the next chapter I wonder how Kakashi is goig to tease Sasuke about having Hinata in his room!
Lollimint chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Kakashi sounded sooo...hilarious xD More more!
25ShadesOfFebruary chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
This chapter made me smile the whole time i was reading it and i have no idea why
SilverMist-Yukino chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
I hope that you'll continue this story bc I'm really liking it! And it does bring great humor to me :P hahaha but please update soon :) and I hope you'll consider my pairing for Gaara :) but it's your choice :)
SilverMist-Yukino chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Liking it so far :D for Gaara's pairing I think you should use that girl who's always with Gaara's student the black hair girl she's really pretty :)
Ro0w'z chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Personally, what I'm most excited to see this story in the current context of the manga.

I loved Hiashi's attitude in the first chapter, and if the Hianata more mature, well, I'm excited about this.
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
kibaxIno or Gaara, Ino has been a good character lately, well, that emotion to rewrite it!

The trouble is we do not know how much is actually Hanabi, and well, I think she will be the evil here, I hope is not such a bitch.
shikaruTo chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Aha yes now I remember this story. I enjoyed reading it back then but yes, to answer your question, a rewrite by an adult you will be super! I love what you have rewrote so far but they are a bit too short. Also, YEAY for mutual pervertedness! Thank you for existing Winkle Lady.
Lollimint chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
I never read your original stories, but everyone seems to have liked them. Anyways, I love where this is going! Please update soon! :D
Saki-Hime chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
I guess if that's how you feel can't do anything about it, and yeah would definitely like to see the story finished. Good so far, update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
I like the other version better.
Djomar chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Haha Sasuke is so crafty,poor Hinata.I can't wait for hi to see what she's hiding under those baggy clothes
Sayuri-hime chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I liked the original but I also like what you're doing with this story. Please update soon :D
Shadow of Miracles chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I agree I want this story completed. But like I said, I'm still reading this story as a NEW story and not a rewrite. Anyways, I like this chapter. The comedy was not forced this time and it flowed very easily. I love the Sasuke and Hinata interactions, I always grin when I read them. Also the part about Sasuke trying to take the basket away from Hinata was adorable and the fact she even screamed was just too cute. I know I know, I'm geeking...anyways, can't wait for the next update.
saya101 chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I love the new Sasuke, he's much more alive and actually is doing something, in which i find him more interesting than Hinata in this plotline. I thought Hinata's character in the old story a little more involved, don't know how to put it. and of course I need more chapters to evaluate hinata's character as a whole. I hope Naruto's character will still give Sasuke a jealous hissy fit of sort.

I really want to know what Hanabi's up to...

I will patiently wait for more
891 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »