Reviews for The Hyuuga Curse
Dangerously Disheveled chapter 26 . 9/9/2013
i so love this story! Thanks so much! :D
Tammy1234 chapter 26 . 9/8/2013
Awwwwwwwww this was so cute I enjoyed every bit of it
sumire.syrup chapter 26 . 9/8/2013
Soooo glad writing invented "sequels". I don't think I can ever get enough of The Hyuuga Curse.
SteppingOnRoses chapter 26 . 9/6/2013
Omgomgomgomg OMG! This was adorable! Update like now!
Hilda9Achillius9Fitra chapter 26 . 9/5/2013
Reasons for a kiss? oh yeah. I love that too...

Hmmm, no wedding ceremony ? It would be cute :3
puni chapter 26 . 9/4/2013
Just three words : I Luv it ! SasuHina 4ever!
Eerie Ava chapter 26 . 9/2/2013
I loved this story. Can't wait for the sequel.
chessinator chapter 26 . 9/2/2013
Just wanted to let you know that you were the first author that got me into Sasuhina and now it's my OTP XD
Kibachow chapter 26 . 9/2/2013
I'm looking forward to your sequel. I like this story but I also really liked your original. I liked sasuke in this version but I liked Hinata more in your original. I hope that in the sequel there is more growth in hinata's character.
Saki-Hime chapter 26 . 9/1/2013
Loved every interaction between Sasuke and Hinata. Awesome story, can't wait for the sequel.
tactics2012 chapter 26 . 9/1/2013
I hate it when stories end . I felt like the ending was rushed and wanting a bit more resolution. Then I remembered there is a sequel, and I cannot wait to read it. Thank you for taking the time to re-write the story and including such funny moments.
Cascade00 chapter 26 . 8/31/2013
Its over! Wow can't believe it! I'm happy that there together but i just hated how he said come here wife. It's like Sasuke to say that but couldn't he gave said it a bit more romantic? But i guess he's still I'm that awkward stage so its ok.
Katey123 chapter 26 . 8/31/2013
Congratulations on finishing it again! I never read it the first time round but I enjoyed this version. The ending was sweet.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/31/2013
i find it cute but some how annoying ..
your so romantic that i didnt recognize sasuke most of all hinata ..
( just an opinion ) i did.t expect sasuke become so soft at their first met i thought he will be cold and some how irritated in hinata
and i realy didnt exepect sasuke will fall in love in hinata imediately but some how i love the way how you write the story but some how sasuke is so romantic and more pervert i thought sasuke dont like girls specialy sakura sorry for the words its just my opinion for your story i just prefer sasuke a cold hearted rogoue ninja that some how need someone who understand him and accept the reason behind it not giving him his needs thank you :))
lyssa chapter 26 . 8/30/2013
This is a beautiful conclusion to this story! I'm glad we'll be getting the sequel and will bw praying you succeed in your new paths. Thank you for sharing your talents with us I have greatly loved reading this.
Sasuke and his "come here, wife" remind me of general hospital's tracy & luke, I had to laugh thinking of sasuke calling hinata spankybuns just like luke
904 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »