Reviews for Infinite Librarian X Silver Ace
Takeshi Yamato chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
Nice story. :)

Definitely an interesting cross between MGLN and G Gundam - think you might be able to get the climax chapter up soon? I mean, it's been over a year, already.

Later! :D

Takeshi Yamato
Azure Knight of the Raging Tempest
The King of Soda chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
Good chapter, not quite as good as the last one, but still a fairly decent one. I like Subaru piecing things together, she seems like a very cool person, and the fight with Gundam Rose was just as good as the fight with Asia, only better cuz, you know, mecha. Snapping your own neck seems... kinda hard. I dunno if that's physically possible, but again, this is fiction, so suspension of disbelief... I suspect the voice is Yuuno, a nice call back to the original MGLN. Love it! Anyway, I give this chapter 7 stars out of 10.
The King of Soda chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Well, this was an interesting start, with Yuuno being forced to help someone, and then the fight with the spirit was pretty cool, especially how he defeated him. Loophole abuse FTW! And oh my God, Yuuno's wife is ARF? Lol, for some reason I find that utterly hilarious. Dunno much about Gundam, or if Asia is a character from that show, but this was an excellent chapter, with plenty of action, drama, and for once the villains don't break their word while also being smart. How Yuuno owned Quattro made me laugh. Ow. Overall, a pretty solid chapter, and one better than average from what you usually have. I give this chapter 8 stars.
SapphoSensei chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
nicely done. One thought - in the firs paragraph Yuuno has his little tirade about lesbian warriors - you should make it clear it is his thoughts , maybe use italics or something. This will clear up any confusion and make it more funny (but that is my humble opinion.

Good luck with the story.
Ragnarok chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Huh. I didn't expect Nove to be the one Yuuno married.
ShadowFreddyRaven chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
mierda, y ahora yuuno es secuestrado...

quien lo va a derrotar
Ragnarok chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
From the character filter and what I've read, this means Yuuno married Subaru? Wow. Have to say, I never thought I'd see that pairing. In fact, out of all pairings I've thought of for the two, both of them TOGETHER never even crossed my mind.

Not that this is a bad thing, of course. On the contrary.