Reviews for Surpass Burning Hatred
Sunder the Gold chapter 4 . 3/26
The role-reversal is hilarious; Nanoha stuck on the side-lines while someone else does research for Yuuno.

Glad to see this update. The Nove-to-Arf change makes more sense. (Marrying Nove seemed too much like robbing the cradle, nevermind wondering about how they met.)

Anyway, there's still a mention of "wife" in the first chapter, and in this chapter, Subaru should be saying "HOLED up". As in, hiding in a hole.
MrEmperor chapter 4 . 3/26
Well, I liked this one. I got bounced to this via a referral for an awesome archaeologist Yuuno story. So this fit the bill perfectly. Great job. Just maybe there's some confusion in chapter 2 about Yuuno's wife vs live-in girlfriend.

Great story, and I'm looking for more.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 4 . 12/3/2015
I'm confused what was Nahano searching for?
Mingyu chapter 4 . 12/2/2015
Not much of a Gundam fan (awesome battles, but the similar continuities throw me off a bit) so I didn't really consider reading this until this update popped in my email and I figured "why not?"

I found it to be a pretty interesting crossover idea. It's good to see Yuuno in action and I liked Subaru in Strikers. The thought of Nanoha being sidelined greatly amused me! So at least Quattro is safe from a nervous breakdown...until Subaru pulls out her Divine Buster.

Heh. Yes, Axis Belka decoys. It's gonna hurt. A lot.

Thanks for the chapter!
Ouroboros Snake chapter 4 . 12/1/2015
Huh.

This chapter seemed kinda... lacking somehow.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
Now I have to ask where are you going with this? I half expected Bolt Gundam after Rose Gundam
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
I'm not all into the magical girl really I'm not. But I'm surprised you allowed Master Asia to defeated like that. Incidentally it's Gundam fight set not Gundam fighter set and are you purposely omitting the King Of Hearts? Master Asia was the previous King Of Hearts until he passed it to Domon. I'll keep reading since you got me curious
Ominae chapter 3 . 6/27/2015
Can't but to think that Axis Belka is a resemblance to the Axis Zeon faction led by Haman herself. Man, that shit was good.

I like how Quattro has some shady thing going on and is already planning it. Reminds me of those conspiracy stuff that I've seen lately.
Ominae chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
Reading up on this chapter now. I only wish the fight scene was a bit longer, only to give more details with the fight between Subaru and the Rose Gundam. I feel that it's too short.
Ominae chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Reading up on this now.

This was quite the funny encounter betweeen Yuuno and Master Asia with the latter going all large ham.

The last part, however, does makes interesting with a cliffhanger. I'll read up and see where this goes.
Takeshi Yamato chapter 3 . 6/26/2015
Man, this is fun.

Axis Belka seems to be based on Axis Zeon a bit.

And I liked Arf's reaction to just how old the Dark Gundam is. :D

Definitely hope the next chapter comes soon! :D
Takeshi Yamato chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
Nice story. :)

Definitely an interesting cross between MGLN and G Gundam - think you might be able to get the climax chapter up soon? I mean, it's been over a year, already.

Later! :D

Takeshi Yamato
Azure Knight of the Raging Tempest
The King of Soda chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
Good chapter, not quite as good as the last one, but still a fairly decent one. I like Subaru piecing things together, she seems like a very cool person, and the fight with Gundam Rose was just as good as the fight with Asia, only better cuz, you know, mecha. Snapping your own neck seems... kinda hard. I dunno if that's physically possible, but again, this is fiction, so suspension of disbelief... I suspect the voice is Yuuno, a nice call back to the original MGLN. Love it! Anyway, I give this chapter 7 stars out of 10.
The King of Soda chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Well, this was an interesting start, with Yuuno being forced to help someone, and then the fight with the spirit was pretty cool, especially how he defeated him. Loophole abuse FTW! And oh my God, Yuuno's wife is ARF? Lol, for some reason I find that utterly hilarious. Dunno much about Gundam, or if Asia is a character from that show, but this was an excellent chapter, with plenty of action, drama, and for once the villains don't break their word while also being smart. How Yuuno owned Quattro made me laugh. Ow. Overall, a pretty solid chapter, and one better than average from what you usually have. I give this chapter 8 stars.
SapphoSensei chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
nicely done. One thought - in the firs paragraph Yuuno has his little tirade about lesbian warriors - you should make it clear it is his thoughts , maybe use italics or something. This will clear up any confusion and make it more funny (but that is my humble opinion.

Good luck with the story.